PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 13 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the debate will soon be over. Brady is creeping up on Manning on every single efficiency stat out there, including passer rating, which was the favorite Coltfan argument to demonstrate their QB was better.

Of course, Brady will never pass him in volume stats because he's played in four fewer seasons, but I look forward to the day where aside from having a better winning percentage, better int% and, oh, three times the rings, he still is statistically superior to Manning. That could happen sooner than people realize.

chargers season is over

colts are hanging on by a thread

crazy times

chargers season is over

crazy times

LOL, I'm sorry man but I tried rooting for your team but they ruined the F-ing draft pick.

Go chiefs the rest of the way now. :D

chargers season is over

crazy times

I'd still bet on both those teams to make the playoffs. Mainly because the divisional competition sucks. The Chargers' situation is more delicate merely because the Chiefs have a very easy schedule coming up, but they could still make it.

Sure; Manning has 3 bad games in a row, and the debate is over. Manning sucks now.

Still be seeing you in the playoffs. And I know you're still not looking forward to it.

Sanford_Son_Laughing.gif

Gotta get above .500 first, sport.

Last edited:
chargers season is over

crazy times

Don't give up on your Chargers just yet. A win next week, and they'd be just one game behind with 3 to go.

Peyton is the BEST.....

...Manning brother.

He has 24 TDs and 15 INTs while Eli is at 23 TDs and 17 INTs.

Together the Manning brothers have 47 TDs and 32 INTs.

Unreal.

And now Brett Favre is wondering why people give him so much grief over being a gunslinger.

chargers season is over

crazy times

You throw in the towel too easily, JC. They still have a game with the Chiefs to go. Win that one and they're one back even if the Chiefs don't lose before then.

If you're still feeling blue, check out my location.

<--------

...and know that I got banned from the Chargers forum for that.

Last edited:
I'd still bet on both those teams to make the playoffs. Mainly because the divisional competition sucks. The Chargers' situation is more delicate merely because the Chiefs have a very easy schedule coming up, but they could still make it.

not exactly. the raiders could beat the chiefs in the last game of the yr which could help the chargers out
colts can still make it. they will jax at home for sure and oddly enough they yet have to play tennesse. only this time they cant rest the starters after week 12

So....who are you guys rooting for tonight? #TeamRapist or #TeamAccomplicetoMurder

I fear the Ravens a lot more seeing as how they were leading us by 10 in the 4th Q when we played them and embarrassed us last year. Boldin, Mayson, Heap, Housh + Rice still scares the hell out of me.

Steelers offense is a lot easier to shut down and Brady always destroys them.

Still...I can't really ROOT for either team tonight.

Steelers in the pistol. :eek:

Rooting for the meteor.

There's a Ravens fan on another forum that I absolutely cannot stand. I hope the Ravens lose just so I can troll him.

Rothlisberger's nose is twisted into a worse shape than it normally is which is pretty bad.

Just going to sit back and watch these two beat the cr3p out of each other. Priceless!!

Rothlisberger's nose is twisted into a worse shape than it normally is which is pretty bad.

I thought I was seeing things. That looked gruesome!

The only rooting interest I have in this game is a severe injury to Terrell Suggs.

That would have been a gutsy call from Harbaugh on 4th down deep in your own zone.

Too bad the Ayanbadejo screwed it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe