PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 13 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
the idiot costas is now asking if the colts run is over just like he does when the pats lose few games.

why does costas have his own independent segement ? no one else has it so why does he need it ?

Costas is such a moron. When we played Pitt, of all the things he can ask Brady about the Patriots overachieving BIGTIME this season he decides to bring up SB42 and then what he thinks about the Patriots only beating 1 team with a winning record up until that point.

And Al Michaels isn't much better right now. On Ben: "Yeah he might be a little bit of a drama queen, but man is he tough". Little bit of a drama queen?? HE RAPED PEOPLE

Sorry -- haven't been paying much attention today. Can someone give me a quick answer to who I should root for tonight? Which is best for the Pats?

Who do we want to win this game, Steelers or Ravens?

It really comes down to playoffs, and I think I'd rather see the Steelers first. But, frankly, I'd prefer the asteroid. :)

dont know but since the pats have beaten both of them , we are okay i think.

the steelers have more issues than the mediots who keep shouting at the top of their voice about the steelers run defense care to talk about.

Sorry -- haven't been paying much attention today. Can someone give me a quick answer to who I should root for tonight? Which is best for the Pats?

Almost impossible to tell right now. Just go with your heart

Balt is having a hard time picking up the zone blitz. Either Flacco is not assigning correctly or they are just not locating it correctly. Rice let Polamalu come in unchecked.

Almost impossible to tell right now. Just go with your heart

Personally, I'd rather face the Steelers again than the Ravens. Even when you win, they beat the crap out of you.

So assuming that the Pats end up either the #1 seed or the top-ranked wildcard, I *think* that means I want the Ravens to win? :confused:

Personally, I'd rather face the Steelers again than the Ravens. Even when you win, they beat the crap out of you.

I agree with this I think. On the other hand, either team has guys that would take a cheap shot at Brady given the opportunity.

Oh my god, that hit did not look good at all. I hope he's ok.

McClain is going to hopefully lose a game check next week for that very dirty hit.

Thank god he is walking off. I hate the Ravens. They are trash

Flozell down.. Pittsburgh might be raiding the UFL now for O linemen.

I hate him, but Suggs is a beast. Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back