PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 13 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
from a tie breaker perspective its huge the pats beat both these. if we can somehow manage to beat the jets tommorow, then jets would have to battle the tie breaker rules vs the steelers/ravens, whoever loses this game.

from a tie breaker perspective its huge the pats beat both these. if we can somehow manage to beat the jets tommorow, then jets would have to battle the tie breaker rules vs the steelers/ravens, whoever loses this game.

We need to win tomorrow. Otherwise we might as well have beaten the Browns instead of the Steelers or Ravens ;)

If the steelers don't resign Woodley we need to be all over that.

holy **** did anyone just see that 1v1 with ben vs. suggs.

holy **** did anyone just see that 1v1 with ben vs. suggs.

Yeah Berger, as much as I don't like him.. is a tough s.o.b.

Collinsworth needs to get a room for he and Roethlesburger after the game. Ravens offense is pathetic. I think I've seen Joe Flacco look good in exactly one game in his career.

This probably isn't going to be a popular opinion, but Roethlisberger, on the field, has gained a ton of respect tonight in my book. Dude is as tough as nails, and there is absolutely no doubting that. Already playing with a broken foot, he breaks his nose, doesn't get it put back into place, and goes right back in on the next series with it. Then, just now, he stiff arms Terrell Suggs and makes what could be a game saving throw away with one arm. Two plays later, he throws a TD to put the Steelers into the lead. As much of a piece of garbage as he may be off the field, he's a competitor on it.

Watching the Ravens play the Steelers makes you appreciate the greatness of Belichick, Brady and the Patriots even more. These two are downright nasty and the Pats own them both.

Last edited:
Collinsworth needs to get a room for he and Roethlesburger after the game. Ravens offense is pathetic. I think I've seen Joe Flacco look good in exactly one game in his career.

I'm sure Collinsworth would just "let it happen" with Ben. :eek:

Flacco choked and that's all she wrote.

Watching the Ravens play the Steelers makes you appreciate the greatness of Belichick, Brady and the Patriots even more. These two are downright nasty and the Pats own them both.

true but i think we got a little lucky with the ravens in the regular season last year with that easy drop

so anticlimactic

i dont think we should be afraid of either of these two teams, but i was rooting for steelers b/c of the easier game

either way, the REAL game is tomorrow night

btw, flacco is doing worse than he did his 2nd year

man..so many road teams won today unexpectedly...i hope its not the same tommorow..:(

Joe Choke-O...vintage shortarm pass...

so anticlimactic

i dont think we should be afraid of either of these two teams, but i was rooting for steelers b/c of the easier game

either way, the REAL game is tomorrow night

btw, flacco is doing worse than he did his 2nd year

i wanted the ravens to lose just to listen who they will blame the loss on other than themselves.

Well, the Ravens lost. That allowed me to make this awesome picture :lol2:

xd1gI.jpg

The Flacco miscue reminds me of the Baltimore regular season game against the Pats last year.

true but i think we got a little lucky with the ravens in the regular season last year with that easy drop

It was not an "easy drop." Mason heard Butler coming up behind him and channeled his inner alligator.

I hate him, but Suggs is a beast. Damn

What gives me confidence about the Pats against such players is the fundamental blocking used by NE's TEs and RBs. On several of Suggs' key plays, the blocker completely missed him or was out of position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back