PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 13 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said - we'll still be seeing you in the playoffs. Which I'm looking forward to.

Are you?

First, the Colts have to make the playoffs. Second, the Colts may have to win a game or two in the playoffs to face the Pats. I'm not betting on a Colts/Pats playoff game this season.

Like I said - we'll still be seeing you in the playoffs. Which I'm looking forward to.

Are you?

Are you a Jags fan? What are you talking about?

It's looking like the loser of tomorrow's game will have a consolidation prize for being a wildcard with such a good record.

Either @ Jax or @ KC.

Hoping for a big pats win just saying.

Colts ll be at playoffs or Pollian will spoil the league.

With our luck, probably we are going to Pittsburg, Indy and New York if we want to be at the big stage

Kitna was excellent ! was very impressed by his laser throw all day against Colts D.
I am sure he got some good stats on this game, best guy on the field tonight.

I have wonder if the NFL Network panel that placed Peyton in the top 10 greatest players all time are starting to get nervous: Thinking maybe they'll have to re-evaluate their positions? Playing around allot of mediocre players, Peyton's game is average. When Tom has had to do it, he's won Superbowls. :D

Polian must be crapping himself. He has a quandry now. He promised that he would make Manning the highest paid player in the NFL, but the last three games gotta make him wonder if he can afford to make that form of investment. Of course he has to, but he can't be as sure it is the right thing to do right now.

Are you?

of coarse your looking forward to it... your looking forward to trying to sneak into the playoffs...

Where is your GOD now, fball?

Colts fans getting all defensive and feisty over a Manning stinker is just about the funniest thing in the world.

And just worry about being over .500 before you spew crap about not wanting to face your team in the playoffs.

Sure; Manning has 3 bad games in a row, and the debate is over. Manning sucks now.

Still be seeing you in the playoffs. And I know you're still not looking forward to it.

If you are a dolt fan and expect to make the playoffs at 9-7 most likely you need to step away from that plate of magic mushrooms.....

Are you?

At least you're optimistic after the last 3 games :D

Last edited:
Sure; Manning has 3 bad games in a row, and the debate is over. Manning sucks now.

Still be seeing you in the playoffs. And I know you're still not looking forward to it.

I'd love to see the Colts in the playoffs. The Colts absolutely wilt in the cold of Foxboro.

Manning is having a terrible year. His throws are off and his decisions are terrible. He is turning into Farve

Manning is having a terrible year. His throws are off and his decisions are terrible. He is turning into Farve

Which creates mixed feelings. On the one hand, he will continue to suck. On the other, he will be around for 15 more years.

You got that right!

QUOTE=betterthanthealternative;2373384]Beat me to it. Am I dreaming or is there a Colts fan on our message board in a week where they play someone else?! Talk about the need to get a life.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST