PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Estrella...Does He Still work For The Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Matt Estrella ... Does He Still work For The Patriots?

I too have some pretty substancial information, only i need the following things first.

Walsh's Social Security number.
Spector's favorite place to get a manicure.
A snorkel.
The Estrella tape.

I too have some pretty substancial information, only i need the following things first.

A snorkel.
The Estrella tape.

:rofl:

10 characters.

A snorkel.
The Estrella tape.

LOL! I think you heard the same report I did. Aparently though, you already found out how many aliens they are holding in Area 51 and the exact location of the Lost Ark. You are way ahead of me.

I heard Estrella is now a full time assistant tennis pro in the Fiji Islands who also owns a video camera repair shop in Fiji.

LOL! I think you heard the same report I did. Aparently though, you already found out how many aliens they are holding in Area 51 and the exact location of the Lost Ark. You are way ahead of me.

You are correct. There are 51 aliens in that area, and Matt Walsh stole the Ark from the Jews after they fired him for being a Jackass.

Come on guys. Let go.

FBN, who is an experienced poster BTW, specifically wrote:

"....If I can find the missing pieces to his story then I can post it. If I cannot find the pieces then posting the story would be considered rude and about as low as Tomasse ... and I think I'm ahead of him on the respect scale...."

So, it is apparent that the story is damaging to the team and the fans which is why FBN doesn't want to reveal anything without getting some more information. Though I think that he should not have made any mention of the 'bombshell' story, I respect his intentions and will answer "I don't know" to his question "Matt Estrella...Does He Still work for the Patriots".

If F.B.N. can get a hold of this 'potentially damaging information' then how long do you think it will be before ESPN or Peter King gets it?

Come on guys. Let go.

"....If I can find the missing pieces to his story then I can post it. If I cannot find the pieces then posting the story would be considered rude and about as low as Tomasse ... and I think I'm ahead of him on the respect scale...."

So, it is apparent that the story is damaging to the team and the fans which is why FBN doesn't want to reveal anything without getting some more information. Though I think that he should not have made any mention of the 'bombshell' story, I respect his intentions and will answer "I don't know" to his question "Matt Estrella...Does He Still work for the Patriots".

Well, it might be damaging and/or embarrassing to certain people. But I don't see how whether Estrella currently works for the Pats has anything to do with whether or not Walsh (or anyone else) taped the walkthrough back in 2002.

Come on guys. Let go.

Actually, he didn't say who it was damaging to if it all. He said "It wasn't the greatest". That could be taken a number of different ways. That's why what he did kinda sucks. Is it good? Is it bad? Is it true? Is it not? Nobody has a clue.

Come on guys. Let go.

So you are saying he Matt Walshed this rumor? He has damaging information about the Patriots, but won't reveal it unless he gets more information. How is that much different to Matt Walsh claiming he has damaging information and won't reveal it unless he gets immunity?

I don't think FBN's intentions were bad, but now he is doing more damage than anything else now. In fact, he has given a lot of weight to the fact he has potentially very damaging information by saying he has something that isn't good for the Pats but refusing to reveal it until he fills in the pieces as if this is a bombshell that is so damaging to the Pats that he doesn't want to reveal it. I see this as little difference than what Matt Walsh has done.

Last edited:

Actually, he didn't say who it was damaging to if it all. He said "It wasn't the greatest". That could be taken a number of different ways. That's why what he did kinda sucks. Is it good? Is it bad? Is it true? Is it not? Nobody has a clue.

You are right, he didn't say 'damaging to all' and that was my inference based on his words 'bombshell news'.

He should have asked just the question without explaining anything.

Last edited:

So you are saying he Matt Walshed this rumor? He has damaging information about the Patriots, but won't reveal it unless he gets more information. How is that much different to Matt Walsh claiming he has damaging information and won't reveal it unless he gets immunity?

I don't think FBN's intentions were bad, but now he is doing more damage than anything else now. In fact, he has given a lot of weight to the fact he has potentially very damaging information by saying he has something that isn't good for the Pats but refusing to reveal it until he fills in the pieces as if this is a bombshell that is so damaging to the Pats that he doesn't want to reveal it. I see this as little difference than what Matt Walsh has done.

I hear you and completely agree on the unnecessary speculation that FBN has caused - inadvertently or not - by his mention of 'bombshell news'.

Still, I would like to keep FBN higher than Mr. Walsh and Mr. Tomase because I suspect that the latter individuals had some ulterior motive behind their well-timed 'story' whereas I doubt FBN has any such intention.

Wish he had taken some time today to clarify his posting instead of letting many of us fume about it...:(

I can't believe there are 6 pages for this goofball's "rumor"!

This is GARBAGE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE..

Some of you guys are so gullible

I hear you and completely agree on the unnecessary speculation that FBN has caused - inadvertently or not - by his mention of 'bombshell news'.

Still, I would like to keep FBN higher than Mr. Walsh and Mr. Tomase because I suspect that the latter individuals had some ulterior motive behind their well-timed 'story' whereas I doubt FBN has any such intention.

Wish he had taken some time today to clarify his posting instead of letting many of us fume about it...:(

I don't think FBN intentially tried to make this into something bigger than it may be or was malicious in his intent, but what he ended up doing is starting on a smaller scale the same type of speculation that Matt Walsh did when he talked to Mike Fish of ESPN and the NYT.

I am sure when he reads this thread (if he hasn't already) that he will regret how he presented the info or lack there of.

The OP has a history that respectable ! Many on here think he may have something and are nervous. You don't know the OP, yet feel that you can insult a longtime regular that's respected and everyone else that's concerned about what he said.

Nice work !

Last edited:

Unfortunately FBN isn't a goofball - well actually he is- but he does have a source with the Patriots.

Take it how you will.

Last edited:

Unfortunately FBN isn't a goofball - and he does have a source with the Patriots.

Take it how you will.

The thing that still makes me raise a red flag even if he has a source in the Patriots' organization, if he has some juicy scoop from inside related to Estrella and/or Walsh, how does the source not know if Estrella is still working for the Patriots? I mean FBN seems to have something that even media people who are completely plugged into the Patriots organization like a Michael Holley or Mike Reiss either don't have or choose not to run with, but he doesn't have the basic piece of information.

The thing that still makes me raise a red flag even if he has a source in the Patriots' organization, if he has some juicy scoop from inside related to Estrella and/or Walsh, how does the source not know if Estrella is still working for the Patriots? I mean FBN seems to have something that even media people who are completely plugged into the Patriots organization like a Michael Holley or Mike Reiss either don't have or choose not to run with, but he doesn't have the basic piece of information.

Good point !

Maybe Jet fans highjacked his account and are rolling around on the floor laughing at the concern they've reaped upon us.

BASTARDS !!!

Last edited:

thank you. that's a very good point and one that the rest of us (myself included) completely failed to pick up; how can he have a big juicy scoop and not know that basic fact? i agree that FBN has well-established bona fides, but that's a very good question.

You have to tell us. After all this is a messageboard rumors are spread throughout this site daily. It's not like congress is going to call you up. PLEASE TELL US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why? We'll know by the draft as what ever this person has is traced to an "unnamed source" and the Matt Walsh thing is covered by the mediots again. Maybe the OP is a regular and actually cares to get details right, but this saying "I've got a secret and I'm not telling yooo-oou," seems like a weak tactic at best.

I'm surprised any one falls for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft