PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Estrella...Does He Still work For The Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Matt Estrella ... Does He Still work For The Patriots?

Unless Estrella left during the offseason, he is still with the team. He wasn't fired or disciplined by the team because he was doing what he was instructed to do. But I am pretty sure he is still with the team.

I don't know what Estrella and Walsh would have to do with each other though. They were never employed by the Patriots at the same time. Walsh left in 2003 and Estrella started in 2004.

From all accounts (including a profile in the Globe), Estrella has been a good employee to the Patriots. I seriously doubt he left the team.

As of the Super Bowl he was definitely still with the Patriots. I sat right behind his brother and wife (both very nice people). When the Pats scored that last TD she got a call to come down to the field for the post-game celebration.

I wish I could have had a conversation outside the game with them as they implied some things that could be very juicy.

As of the Super Bowl he was definitely still with the Patriots. I sat right behind his brother and wife (both very nice people). When the Pats scored that last TD she got a call to come down to the field for the post-game celebration.

I wish I could have had a conversation outside the game with them as they implied some things that could be very juicy.

:enranged:

Can we please stop with the "juicy spoilers" here? I'd like to still have some hair when the season begins. :mad:

It's not the greatest but it goes a long way in explaining the Matt Walsh crap and why he is still in the news. I'm going to do some research to fill in the blanks then I'll post it in a few days.

Hmmm...if you were a date, I'd call you a xxxx-tease. Come on, give us something!

Hmmm...if you were a date, I'd call you a xxxx-tease. Come on, give us something!
hes got nothing so why ask lets talk about the draft, t know who the patriots are going to draft, but im not telling , maybe in a few days

Let me guess. Your trusted source said that Estrella was Tomase's "unnamed source" about videotaping the walkthrough and if he's no longer with the team this will confirm his theory?

Well, if Tomase used Estrella as his unnamed source, it is even more damning to Tomase. Estrella giving Tomase this information would not meet even the loosest standard of independent verification since Estrella didn't join the Patriots until 2004. He could not have any first hand knowledge of the alleged walkthrough and since everyone in the Pats orgainization denies it, I doubt he could have had any evidence either.

Who knows. We'll have to wait until the yearbook or media guide comes out.

Or, someone could call the Patriots offices and ask to speak with Mr. Estrella. They might not put you through or they might try to BS you on the phone, but you'll know more than you did before you made the call.

hes got nothing so why ask lets talk about the draft, t know who the patriots are going to draft, but im not telling , maybe in a few days

yes. or we could ask him if he knows whether Tom and Giselle are engaged or something really important like that...

Let's go! Put up or shut up. There is no need to start this thread, then not write anything about the info you have. Your not a writer at the Globe or Herald, so start talking F.B.N.

yeah! yeah, or we'll sic Mikey on you!

Actually when you start a thread here like this you're pretty much right on John's level. He and others like him are probably working through the list of backchannel sources on their blackberries now desperately trying to track down a rumor about the existence of potential bombshell news regarding the Patriots that has something to do with whether Matt Estrella is still onboard.

And if and when you post your story here you will give whatever it is legs because then they will feel empowered to report it as an internet rumor making the rounds.

I understand it's human nature to want to be somebody or be the guy who knew something. It's the cornerstone of the Matt Walsh saga after all. Would be nice when posting here if folks could just be content to be a fan.

Actually a thread like this is not anything like Tomase. It is much more like Matt Walsh himself with his "I got pretty damaging stuff on the Pats. I mean real juicy stuff. What is it? Oh, I ain't telling."

Throwing out that you have something damaging, but refuse to tell it more damaging that actually revealing what you have in many cases.

Last edited:

I received some bombshell news today from an extremely trusted source. I am hesitant to post it and I may never post it. Sorry for the teaser but it's why I need to know if Matt Estrella still works for the Patriots. the person giving me the information left out some key information because he himself did not have it. If I can find the missing pieces to his story then I can post it. If I cannot find the pieces then posting the story would be considered rude and about as low as Tomasse ... and I think I'm ahead of him on the respect scale.

So ... does anyone know if Matt Estrella still works for the Patriots?

Thanks.

OK, so your saying you may not post anything concerning what you've learned because you think it would be in bad taste because the information could be wrong. I understand that !

Why didn't you just post the question, as if you were curious. Instead you say you have information that could blow this open, but your not going to say anything for a few days and even then you may not post anything.

It might be best next time if you just ask the question and leave it at that until you are ready to post the information. People are actually going to get worked up and nervous wondering what information you possess.

It's interesting that it's not ok to post new information that could be questionable but it's ok to allude too a breaking story concerning Walsh and Matt, but your not going to say anything for a few days. I think everyone in this forum is a seasoned vet as far as misinformation goes concerning the Pats !

JMTC

Yeah, can we just lock this thread and let him start a new one when he has all of the information? This is torture.

Throwing out that you have something damaging, but refuse to tell it more damaging that actually revealing what you have in many cases.

So true. And in this instance, FBN didn't even say if it was damaging or not, or whether it was damaging for Walsh or for the Pats.

So true. And in this instance, FBN didn't even say if it was damaging or not, or whether it was damaging for Walsh or for the Pats.

He did indicate it WASN'T the greatest news ! I assume within the context of the Q and A, it wasn't the greatest news for the Pats and their fans

Actually a thread like this is not anything like Tomase. It is much more like Matt Walsh himself with his "I got pretty damaging stuff on the Pats. I mean real juicy stuff. What is it? Oh, I ain't telling."

F.B.N. is Matt Walsh and he has found another forum for him to say he has info on the pats but than not tell.

Based on everything he posted, it can be inferred that the information is not going to be information we, as Pats fans, are going to like.

Based on everything he posted, it can be inferred that the information is not going to be information we, as Pats fans, are going to like.

Based on what he said, it could be worse as well. So it's not very good, but not horrible either.

Yeah, can we just lock this thread and let him start a new one when he has all of the information? This is torture.

Agreed! 10 char

It is my understanding that Estrella married Belichick, thus, a spouse can't incriminate his/her spouse in court. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back