PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions and Packers: will either team go undefeated this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Semi-OT (2007 Pats-related): The Green Bay 19-0 talk has begun

Their Pass D is 1 spot ahead of us...I don't see it. Still have to play the Lions. Good luck vs Suh and CO.

I doubt they'll go 14-2, let alone 16-0, but TBH I wouldn't mind if they did it, provided that they weren't playing the Pats in the SB. The Packers are a likable enough team/

Last edited:

I like the packers and Rodgers but I'd put the 2007 patriots against them all day..

I think they've been really good, but I don't think they've been dominant. Let's wait until at least half the season is over before we start with all this talk.

You also need a little luck to go undefeated.Any one remember Rex Ryan TO
during the Ravens game.:D

jealous of what?...hell, I WANT to see a team go 19-0...just to stick a fork in all those aqua/orange idiots that played when a season was 14 games and the players average weights were 25% lighter and 40 times 50% higher.

Those idiots on finheaven still rep "Perfectville" in their sigs and avatars. Most of those goons werent even born then,

Amen, Brother!

I respect the Packers a lot, and I've been rooting for Rodgers ever since he took over against the Cowboys in 07. If we can't go 19-0 then I want GB to do it.

um you do realize that if the packers go 19-0, it means we don't win?

At 5-0?? Wait until they at least get to 8-0.

If they went 18-1 I would do cartwheels......provided we were the 1.

Apparently the Packers are through the worst of their schedule and the next 11 games look very winnable (per radio and internet...I haven't looked at their schedule myself).

@SD
@NYG
@DET
v. DET

None of those games are 'very winnable', not to mention 2 games vs. division rival Chicago, who can play well at times. Even the Raiders could take them out pretty easily if they have an off day.

It would be pretty impressive if they won all four of those games above.

Like everyone else has said, there is still a lot of football to be played.

If the Packers are closing in on an undefeated regular season, I hope they don't chicken out like the Colts did.

I want them to go 18-0 and lose to the Pats in the SB in INDY. :D

If someone has to go 16-0 this year I would rather have it be the Lions. From 0-16 to 16-0 in three years.

It seems like the 19-0 talk starts earlier each year. I wonder if Bills fans were saying they were going to go 19-0 after beating the Patriots. It is not even Halloween yet.

Last edited:

If there is one thing besides shaddering records the 2007 Patriots did, it was assure that we get this undefeated talk every single year.

If i remember correctly, they started talking about the pats going un beatten in 2007 after week 3, that was how good they were.

Back when it was happening to the Pats I refused to take the talk seriously until we were like 14-0. It's way too early, but people have to talk about something. Why isn't anyone talking about the Lions going 18-0? :)

Last edited:
dont the packers play the Saints again as well?? I could easily see the saints winning their next matchup, and the lions taking 1 of the 2

while everyone blasts the pats defense and fawns over the packers, everyones ignoring the elephant in the room....the packers are almost a mirror image of the pats.

they are 31st in passing yards allowed(pats are 32nd) and score alot of points which is what causes them to win games. they are a good team and playing some great football, but they are not a perfect team right now despite being 5-0

dont the packers play the Saints again as well?? I could easily see the saints winning their next matchup, and the lions taking 1 of the 2

while everyone blasts the pats defense and fawns over the packers, everyones ignoring the elephant in the room....the packers are almost a mirror image of the pats.

they are 31st in passing yards allowed(pats are 32nd) and score alot of points which is what causes them to win games. they are a good team and playing some great football, but they are not a perfect team right now despite being 5-0

Why would they play the Saints again?

ya, nevermind they dont play the saints again.

no

(10 char)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back