PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions and Packers: will either team go undefeated this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they won't. It's just too damn hard. Ask BB and TB.

................................No!!:D

They both will. Both teams will go 14-0-2 in the regular season then face each other in the NFCCG and it will end in a tie. It will be the only time in NFL history that 2 teams go a full season without a single loss. The AFC winner (Pats) will be granted the SB title by default.

Good question, but more a more important question is. Why is there only 1 Female Smurf in Smurf Village??? Her name is"Smurfette"

2. Is Papa Smurf the Father of every young Smurf of the village? If so that is incest and gross.

3. Does Smurfette have sex w/ all the male smurfs if question 2 is untrue?

4. With all things being considered it is likely to surmise that every Smurf in the Village is from the same Gene Pool and directly related.

5 The Detroit Lions are the same shade of Blue as the Smurfs

6. I do not think either team ill go 19-0

There's no way the Packers go 16-0 with that defense and going up against Det and SD, teams that can actually score points, I don't even see them being half as good as the 07 Patriots, however, their schedule is much easier. I just don't see them going 16-0.

Detroit is a long shot too. I just can't trust that offense. Sure, Stafford and Johnson seem to be GREAT together, but I haven't seen them face a good defense yet. I give them a better shot than GB because their defense is much better.

Re: Semi-OT (2007 Pats-related): The Green Bay 19-0 talk has begun

Those division rivals always play each other tough, and the Packers still have five games left.

In addition, @ San Diego, @ NY Giants, Oakland, @ KC (always a tough place to win)

I see some pretty tough games on there.

The '07 Patriots went until week 9 against Indy before coming close to losing; they were beating most teams by 30 points; these Packers have struggled already a couple of times and haven't played anyone tough besides the Saints.

I'm predicting 13-3.

And we didn't have Moore ( our Welker), our sack leader Smith, or Tracy porter playing. Rogers passed against Robinson our rookie all day. No way pack goes 16-0, no team will.

Re: Semi-OT (2007 Pats-related): The Green Bay 19-0 talk has begun

Well, it's over to the Packers of Green Bay to carry the undefeated mantle for as long as they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back