PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LaRon Landry not a fan of Bill Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some times you guys drive me crazy.

You make it sound like Landry called a press conference and gave a speech he titled 'Why I don't like the Patriots.'

The reality is someone probably asked him 'You had a lot of teams to choose from including New England, why did you end up choosing the Jets?'

And he answered. His answer wasn't insulting to the Patriots. Not any more than a draft pick saying 'They passed on me so now I want to play my best against them.', in reality.

There's nothing wrong with what Landry said and it was 100% guaranteed a response to a reporters question not something he offered up so it's not like he's out there running his mouth about the Pats.

I took his answer as a swipe at Belichick.

For me personally, I have never liked the talkers. Talk is cheap, and nobody does more of it than the Jets.

LaRon Landry sounds like a perfect fit.

Invites landry for a visit then then does not show up to meet with him?

Is this the standard for Belicheck?

There is no standard for Belichick. You know that. He treats every circumstance and situation differently. Everything he does is calculated though and you can bet that if even the seemingly smallest action can produce a tiny advantage in a given scenario, he'll take it.

I didnt like him before he said any of this. The guy is not that good, his play seems directed at injuring players. He's not saying anything really bad, but insinuating that they have better players than the sqeelers before they have even played a half decent team?. I think the problem people have with what he said is that its just piled on top of all their "Swagger, best defensive coach in the league, may be the best defense in 4 yrs, superbowl claims..." and on and on. Not just Pats fans, everyone is sick of the talk. When will they learn, they are under the microscope from all the empty claims. Every thing they say will be printed and hyped. And they have the baIIs to say anything? Who knows, maybe, just maybe, one of their claims just might come true. OMG, could you imagine the "I told you so" 's we will be hearing :ugh:

Last edited:
Some times you guys drive me crazy.

You make it sound like Landry called a press conference and gave a speech he titled 'Why I don't like the Patriots.'

The reality is someone probably asked him 'You had a lot of teams to choose from including New England, why did you end up choosing the Jets?'

And he answered. His answer wasn't insulting to the Patriots. Not any more than a draft pick saying 'They passed on me so now I want to play my best against them.', in reality.

There's nothing wrong with what Landry said and it was 100% guaranteed a response to a reporters question not something he offered up so it's not like he's out there running his mouth about the Pats.

Please. These message boards are no place for logical, fair, and reasonable discussions when it involves the Jets or one of their players.:rolleyes:

I can imagine the roid rage that ensued after the meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes