PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LaRon Landry not a fan of Bill Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanny let him go and signed Brandon "Big Bang Clock" Meriweather. Now, if you know anything about Brandon, you'd know he's just terrible player.

=======================================================

I hear that, Landry sure burnt some bridges With Shanny, refusing to get the surgery and all, disrespecting there whole organization.

If he could of stayed healthy he would probably still be there, even with the attitude and egos.

He did some Hippy new wave rehab on his ankle, seems to be working, so far.

He has been beasting for the Jets.

LaRon "Hey, Santonio, I have some issues I need to get off my chest. Do you know a good therapist?

Santonio "Any media member with a mic and a camera"

Laron "Sounds good thanks"

Santonio "No problem":cool:

The Jet Way

============================================

Where you at? I'm out near Hillsboro.

============================================

Where you at? I'm out near Hillsboro.

I'm in lake Oswego, spent 11 years in Portland been over here for 3 years. How long you been out here for Gun?

jeezus krist...a coupla of ex grungers looking to join the "Spit Swappers Northwest" chapter on Craigs List...what a revoltin' development...

riley_chester_a.jpg

(that is the signature expression of Chester A Riley from the "Life Of Riley" TV show in the 50's)

I'm in lake Oswego, spent 11 years in Portland been over here for 3 years. How long you been out here for Gun?

==============================================

I was born here 50 years ago, PM me if you want to hook up for a Jets Vs Pats game some time.

Joker, if you want to came also I will bring my lap top and you can join in Via Skype.

Spit swapping?:eek:

It's the Northwest, people are generally serial-killer-friendly. Creepy jeepy country.

==============================================

I was born here 50 years ago, PM me if you want to hook up for a Jets Vs Pats game some time.

Joker, if you want to came also I will bring my lap top and you can join in Via Skype.

Will do, tnx Gun,

I've watched many games with my family via skype, it's good fun.

=======================================================

He has been beasting for the Jets.
28 points allowed by a NFL defense is not "beasting" by any stretch.

one man's "beastin'!" is another man's "leastin!"....

And come Thankgiving, it's gonna be basting! I always look forward to those games. :)

...pucker up, Rat fans.....it's green turkey time!!!...

stock-photo-1078991-turkey-baster.jpg

Tonnes of cases on ths thread where people got caught up in the headline rather than what was actually said.

Why are Pats fans so sensitive?

He just said why he wouldn't have wanted to opt for the Patriots. I would think that if you're that serious about signing a player, the HC would in fact be there.

No ones being sensitive, we're just cracking on Laundry for getting blown off by BB.

Maybe he heard about Tebow's fine dining experience with BB and flew off the handle. Or better yet Rodney's trip to Chilis(where ever it was).

Either way sounds like BB just didn't think Laundry was worth a short drive.:confused2:

If you notice, UK...NO Pats fans, no Pats players, no Pats coaches,no Pats owners, no Pats PERIOD are running their big mouths in the press...this idiot is shooting off his mouth trying to get media face time and he's USING the Patriots in a negative way to get that face time he craves so much...since he IS bordering on a bust of major proportions if he cannot stay healthy.

That WILL get a response from the fanbase here ...mainly because of the constant avalanche of near braindead Jet coaches,players and fans opinions of the Patriots, no matter what month or day it is. I'm sure there is ONE British equivalent...a team that is constantly horrible yet always yapping, whose fans are thuggish idiots and who play to the Fleet Street back pages.

Last edited:
UK....LaRon sounds like Mr. Sensitive.

If he was Patriots material, he'd be purely focused on the Steelers this week. Instead, he's looking out to week 7's opponents.

If you notice, UK...NO Pats fans, no Pats players, no Pats coaches,no Pats owners, no Pats PERIOD are running their big mouths in the press...this idiot is shooting off his mouth trying to get media face time and he's USING the Patriots in a negative way to get that face time he craves so much...since he IS bordering on a bust of major proportions if he cannot stay healthy.

That WILL get a response from the fanbase here ...mainly because of the constant avalanche of near braindead Jet coaches,players and fans opinions of the Patriots, no matter what month or day it is. I'm sure there is ONE British equivalent...a team that is constantly horrible yet always yapping, whose fans are thuggish idiots and who play to the Fleet Street back pages.

The HC wasn't there, that felt like a slap in the face, i feel the HC should be there.....yeah, 'running' his mouth :rolleyes:

You fell for the journalist's heading hook, line and sinker...as most fans do.

A Jets fan says anything just the slightest negative thing towards a member of our 'perfect' organisation then our fans go off the rails. There was nothing out of line about what he said. In fact, there's a lot of truth to it...the HC should really be present. I personally think the fact he wasn't there says he'd have got an offer if the medical concerns weren't there. You know what you're getting with Landry (albeit with a dodgy medical past) so BB hardly needs to whine, dine and quiz him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back