PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Belichick The Coach Not Pleased With Belichick the GM Questions

Not according to what I read here tho. Lots of old school guys need the HC to be nice to the media, and give thoughtful, long answers on why ___________ happened.

Yah, we know.
south park beat a dead horse GIF
Let me know when the status of the head coach and GM of a failing team are no longer relevant to discussion of that team. Put up all the little dumfuk cartoons you want. If you care to make an actual point, I'll be happy to kick your ass for you.

Let me know when the status of the head coach and GM of a failing team are no longer relevant to discussion of that team. Put up all the little dumfuk cartoons you want. All yr little blowbuddies will love it.
I think his problem is that you post the same or similar posts on the subject without adding anything new.

And I agree with you for the most part.

I think his problem is that you post the same or similar posts on the subject without adding anything new.

And I agree with you for the most part.
I think Bill's status is the first issue that must be dealt with. All the palaver about "I hate Mac" and "maybe they can beat Washington" and all the other ******** - think of all the time wasted here on the trade deadline - is far less relevant to the issues this team faces than Bill's failures and status. I post what I post. Some puppies-in-a-box whiner is not gonna deter me. If he wants to disagree, fine: bring it. But whining ain't gonna move me an inch.

I think Bill's status is the first issue that must be dealt with. All the palaver about "I hate Mac" and "maybe they can beat Washington" and all the other ******** - think of all the time wasted here on the trade deadline - is far less relevant to the issues this team faces than Bill's failures and status. I post what I post. Some puppies-in-a-box whiner is not gonna deter me. If he wants to disagree, fine: bring it. But whining ain't gonna move me an inch.
So why do you think your incessant whining is going to move anybody else?

Let me know when the status of the head coach and GM of a failing team are no longer relevant to discussion of that team. Put up all the little dumfuk cartoons you want. If you care to make an actual point, I'll be happy to kick your ass for you.
Sport Middle Finger GIF by UFC

You continue to beat the drum "bill sucks" on every goddam post. It's tiresome. Bring something new to the table or **** off. Your choice. I am over your grumpy old man "get off my lawn" ********.

Didn't arrive home until after 11 last night so I haven't yet read the transcript from Bill's post-game PC yesterday... So is he on to Germany already?

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back