PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

La Canfora: Pats have offer on table for Peppers [Update: Rap: Pats making hard push]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: La Canfora: Pats have offer on table for Peppers [Update: Rap: Pats making hard p

I think the agent is just trying to shake more money from the Bears.

I get the feeling Peppers will get more money than Haynesworth did last year, and I can't see the Eagles or Patriots attached to the label, "biggest defensive free-agent signing ever." That usually doesn't equal success.

Re: La Canfora: Pats have offer on table for Peppers [Update: Rap: Pats making hard p

I get the feeling Peppers will get more money than Haynesworth did last year, and I can't see the Eagles or Patriots attached to the label, "biggest defensive free-agent signing ever." That usually doesn't equal success.

This is most likely. It would have been exciting, but probably not the best thing to do in the end.

Re: La Canfora: Pats have offer on table for Peppers [merged]

And neither was Asante Samuel, who also "cleaned up" on some pretty terrible quarterbacks.

samuel had INT's in 7 different games.........bodden 3......

I'll take samuel and his consistency

i agree Kyle Vanden Bosch, just got 7 million a year and he only had 3 sacks last year. i think peppers will get he's 14 million.

Samuel was very poor last year. Again.

I'd take Bodden over him six days a week and twice on Sundays.

But anyway, back to Peppers.

I'm still very meh about it all.

Poor gets you a pro bowl now!?

Schefter is probably right that Peppers ends up a Bear, but I wouldn't bet money on anything especially since many teams have been the front runners multiple times over the last 24 hours. Peppers in Chicago definitely gives them the advantage, but the Pats did steal Rodney Harrison from the Raiders when he was in Oakland to finalize the deal.

i agree Kyle Vanden Bosch, just got 7 million a year and he only had 3 sacks last year. i think peppers will get he's 14 million.

If not, more. Peppers will not be a Patriot!! When he signs with the Bears the Peppers talk will be over.

yeah....you better get back to peppers.......your other talk is making you sound foolish

If not, more. Peppers will not be a Patriot!! When he signs with the Bears the Peppers talk will be over.

Usually I shun this negativity, but I think it's needed so we don't wet our pants like we did last year over Peppers.

The Pats don't pay right? Imagine what Bianca would think if we signed Peppers :eek:

Who did he sign with?

If the Pats do sign Peppers for big money, they better immediately offer Wilfork a big deal. Wilfork will be mighty pissed if they sign Peppers big money and I assume that will hinder their contract discussions.

Poor gets you a pro bowl now!?

When Vince Young is making the Pro-Bowl, you should question the validity of the selections.

When Vince Young is making the Pro-Bowl, you should question the validity of the selections.

that's because the first 11 QB's were hurt or passed or were playing in the big game.....

it came down to vince or jamarcus russell

And Garrard. Both below-average starting quarterbacks, especially dumb Vince.

So if the Bears sign Peppers, will he be there "saviour" like Cutler was going to be last year?

if he does sign here... i cant wait for all the back-peddling thts gonna be going on on this forum.

if he does sign here... i cant wait for all the back-peddling thts gonna be going on on this forum.

this could also be a ruse by BB so he can say he's trying

:yeahthat: People are going to be falling over backwards

Last edited:

just say no to Peppers..

this could also be a ruse by BB so he can say he's trying

And I sound dumb?!

I'll rack this one up to its later there in the UK then it is here, and you're probably drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back