PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

La Canfora: Pats have offer on table for Peppers [Update: Rap: Pats making hard push]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Espn Pats bears eagles have offers for Peppers

But this can't be true. The geniuses on this very forum have confirmed that BB and Caserio have opted for the passive approach and are sitting FA out this year.
Jack we are talking Jason LaCanfora for crying out loud. When has that pip squeak got one right? He must have got that from Mike Lombardi.
DW Toys

Re: La Canfora: Pats have offer on table for Peppers [Update: Rap: Pats making hard p

Peppers and a solid draft this year... SB champs!:D

Oh man, that'd be fun to watch.

Re: La Canfora: Pats have offer on table for Peppers [Update: Rap: Pats making hard p

then there's the phone call....'Julius, there's a private plane sitting at midway waiting to take you to foxborough for a tour of the facility and a talk with the front office' ...... for a moment, there is silence in the room, then the bears people start to cry

I think kampmann is going to wind up with the bears

He he.

I'm not sure we're that big a pull any more.

Jack we are talking Jason LaCanfora for crying out loud. When has that pip squeak got one right? He must have got that from Mike Lombardi.
DW Toys

You might have a point, were he the only person reporting on the Pats' interest in Peppers.

Last edited:

He he.

not as much as in the past, but I do believe the word on the NFL street is that the facility and the perk are amongst the best in the league. and depending on the person, being somewhat out in the woods is an attraction

not as much as in the past, but I do believe the word on the NFL street is that the facility and the perk are amongst the best in the league. and depending on the person, being somewhat out in the woods is an attraction

Indeed.

I suppose having one of the greatest coaches in history as well as Tom Brady is always attractive too :)

Re: La Canfora: Pats have offer on table for Peppers [merged]

Samuel may be marginally better overall, but Bodden was the better cornerback last season.

So, no, not really that much of a laugher.

JB excellent point.
DW Toys

Adam Scheffler via twitter is reporting that Peppers should sign by this afternoon.

He he.

BB: We'd like you to take a little less...a team friendly deal. On the field, we'd like you to focus on TE coverage...talk to AD

Nah, still not interested and will be pleased if they don't sign him.

Too much money when you have Brady to sign after the season.

Adam Scheffler via twitter is reporting that Peppers should sign by this afternoon.

That's great.....with WHOM???

You might have a point, were he the only person reporting on the Pats' interest in Peppers.
OH Yeah. I forgot...Ian. Yet Schefter has that as being bulll....who do you believe Mr. JB?

Get your pad on right!
DW Toys

Samuel may be marginally better overall, but Bodden was the better cornerback last season.

So, no, not really that much of a laugher.

yeah....he cleaned up on sanchez.....beyond that he wasn't all that

OH Yeah. I forgot...Ian. Yet Schefter has that as being bulll....who do you believe Mr. JB?

Get your pad on right!
DW Toys

Uh, Schefter has said nothing of the sort.

What Schefter has said is that he expects Peppers to sign with the Bears, not that the Patriots haven't showed interest in him.

Indeed.

I suppose having one of the greatest coaches in history as well as Tom Brady is always attractive too :)

But BB has gone all Howard Hughes... :)

yeah....he cleaned up on sanchez.....beyond that he wasn't all that

And neither was Asante Samuel, who also "cleaned up" on some pretty terrible quarterbacks.

Samuel was very poor last year. Again.

I'd take Bodden over him six days a week and twice on Sundays.

But anyway, back to Peppers.

I'm still very meh about it all.

Don't do it Kraft! Put that money into Patriots Place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back