PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

La Canfora: Pats have offer on table for Peppers [Update: Rap: Pats making hard push]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: La Canfora: Pats have offer on table for Peppers [merged]

samuel had INT's in 7 different games.........bodden 3......

I'll take samuel and his consistency

Spoken like someone who doesn't watch much football. Samuel is the very definition of inconsistent.

Re: La Canfora: Pats have offer on table for Peppers [Update: Rap: Pats making hard p

And I sound dumb?!

I think you are overvaluing our opinion if you think Belichick gives a crap about our opinions.

He wants us to go to the games and be loud that's about it.

Re: La Canfora: Pats have offer on table for Peppers [Update: Rap: Pats making hard p

I'll rack this one up to its later there in the UK then it is here, and you're probably drunk.

"Very poor" is somewhat overstated, but other than that he's spot on.

And I sound dumb?!

LOL... That is classic stuff

Spoken like someone who doesn't watch much football. Samuel is the very definition of inconsistent.

watch more than you........you'll say bodden is better unitl he signs somewhere else and then proceed to call whatever BB signs better than bodden......

I'll rack this one up to its later there in the UK then it is here, and you're probably drunk.

Get passed the stats.

Try watching him.

The Eagles must have been on here seven or eight times last year, and I didn't once see him play well, and at times he was abused. With the sheer amount of passes thrown his way, the law of averages says he'll gamble correctly at some point.

$56M for him? :rofl:

If we really want Peppers then why wait until he is in Chicago to try and get a deal done? The Bears have been tampering for weeks and Lovie was in Carolina at midnight. Why not make the push immediately? I guess we don't know if they did or not but it seems like we are making our offer a little late. Perhaps Bill saw what Peppers was going to sign for in Chicago and it was less than the reported $12-14m he was after.

I still can't see it happen and I'm not sure I want Peppers anyway

As Kraft is putting up vacancy signs in half his store front windows at Patriots Place, he has given the OK to sign a guy for $15 mill/ year with $35-40 mill up front? Too funny!

I think you are overvaluing our opinion if you think Belichick gives a crap about our opinions.

He wants us to go to the games and be loud that's about it.

Erm.....what?

watch more than you........you'll say bodden is better unitl he signs somewhere else and then proceed to call whatever BB signs better than bodden......

No, you obviously don't.

And I'm glad you're a better predictor of my future behavior than I am. I have already stated repeatedly that letting Bodden leave would be a terrible mistake.

No, you obviously don't.

And I'm glad you're a better predictor of my future behavior than I am. I have already stated repeatedly that letting Bodden leave would be a terrible mistake.

ok....jack.....you know it......even though you're wrong.....keep telling yourself you know something

No, you obviously don't.

I agree. I much rather have Bodden that has thrived in the system then Peppers who will be A LOT more money and having him play OLB that he isnt proven.

ok....jack.....you know it......even though you're wrong.....keep telling yourself you know something

That's a very convincing rebuttal. By all means, keep trying.

/ignore

anyway back to free agency and peppers..

Nervous about signing him...he strikes me as someone who could go the AD route if he doesn't get his way (lots of blitzes). Plus the money thing worries me...it's alot to tie up in one guy.

Of course, if he comes in and has 15 sacks I will be thrilled.

anyway back to free agency and peppers..

Is that what this thread is about? I thought Jack and Tanked might have slept with each other's wives...

In this post, I'll serve as Patjew's proxy....Sign the beast!

In all seriousness, I am glad that the Pats are making an effort. Not that I needed further convincing to begin with, but its a clear indicator to the Doubting Thomass out there that BB wants to win now.

Ah, f this. Hes not signing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey