PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Key thing to remember about tomorrow's game (or any preseason game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know where online where you can watch the game live, without having to pay nfl network for their package.

Thank you and much appreciated.

I'm in the same boat as you. Need to find it online to watch. Usually a few hours before the game someone will post a link to justin.tv or soupcast (i think?) that will be streaming the game.

Winning matters not all.

We will ge an opportunity to see our rookies and 2nd year players and new veterans in action.

I think the only ones who truly care are the cheerleaders.

With all due respect to the original poster, this is not news.

Is that Belichick will be going out there with a very vanilla game plan.....not going to show anybody much......going to put a few guys in some certain situations and see how they perform to pare down the roster a bit more.......but it will be very boring, simple, and very frustrating to the "Pats fan" as we think that things look like we have no creativity whatsoever and that the team is not that good. Preseason doesn't really prove much.....and Belichick does not tip his hand one iota so that the opposing coaches on this years schedule will have little tape to work with come "game time". ...

You mean he'll do something simpler than lining up in a spread formation with five Receivers (two wide left or right) and with Brady in shotgun practically every play? :) Maybe the old T-formation?

You mean he'll do something simpler than lining up in a spread formation with five Receivers (two wide left or right) and with Brady in shotgun practically every play? :) Maybe the old T-formation?

My god u must be psychic....its like you have already watched the game.....I'm predicting a lot of runs straight up the middle....possibly in a row....and maybe a few draw plays out of shotgun to Kevin faulk too...;)

Well, I mute it and listen to 98.5. Gil and Gino have both lost a bit I think but I grew up listening to them when our home games were blacked out in the early 90s. Their voices forever mean Patriots to me.

The radio is not in sync with the Television.. believe there is an 8 second delay or something like that.

In the mid 80's and 90's used to work every sunday, most games were blacked out Gil and Gino were music to my ears in a diaspora of Jets and Miami fans...

Last edited:
The radio is not in sync with the Television.. believe there is an 8 second delay or something like that.

In the mid 80's and 90's used to work every sunday, most games were blacked out Gil and Gino were music to my ears in a diaspora of Jets and Miami fans...

Yeah, it's a 5-second delay. You wouldn't think it to be much, but the play is over, usually, before they start to talk about it. I tried a couple times to watch the games like this, as I really like the radio broadcast better than the TV crew(s), but I just couldn't do it.

If there was a way to synch the TV and radio then I'd watch like that every game. The commentary is that good by Gino and Gil.

The key thing to remember is that it is a preseason game :)

I don't care if we win or lose, but I want to see how the rookies are doing, and how they will play against pro opposition, and how the fringe guys do.

We're doomed! j/k ;)

My god u must be psychic....its like you have already watched the game.....I'm predicting a lot of runs straight up the middle....possibly in a row....and maybe a few draw plays out of shotgun to Kevin faulk too...;)

Not for nothing did we only score one third of our points in the Second Half last year (vs. 50% in an average year).

I'm just glad football is finally here even if it is just preseason:rocker: These extra-long offseasons need to stop, I think they will from now on:D

I could care less who wins but I hope the rookies each make a good play for themselves. I'm curious about Hoyer too- sounds like he did well at camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News