PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jet fan...you su....uh....you KNOW by now what you do. You might have had a chance if you started Charred Careerington but unfortunately your "savior" ended up nailed to the 40 yard line in Miami years back. Ahhhhhh...the good ol' days, eh green slimebag? Here's your Christmas present, a .gif of Ducks Hurlington in his prime...

alg_jets-pennington.jpg

0ap3000000761511.jpg

I liked this image from Dave Dameshek's Spoiler Alert column - Brady 3 TDs, Jet's offence 3 TOs.

Just the league? They are a WORLDWIDE laughingstock. Even fluffy morning TV news people from another city make fun of them.

That was pretty damn funny.

Here's a video where a Scums' fan comes to his senses after watching another pitiful display by his team of rooting interest. Knowing that this kind of suffering is still, and likely to always remain prevelant for that atomic turd's pit of a fanbase brings infinite warmth to my soul.

The most horrible Jets fan story:

It's about Richard, a Jest fan that I cybermet when I was an AOLe many years ago. He was one of the most respectful people that I ever came across on the internet, which was/is totally unheard of for a Jest fan.

Richard's story was that he wasn't always a Jest fan but left his lifelong team to follow them, when his former team's HC and best player moved to the Jests. The coach and player were Tuna Crap and Curtis Martin.

The most horrible Jets fan story:

It's about Richard, a Jest fan that I cybermet when I was an AOLe many years ago. He was one of the most respectful people that I ever came across on the internet, which was/is totally unheard of for a Jest fan.

Richard's story was that he wasn't always a Jest fan but left his lifelong team to follow them, when his former team's HC and best player moved to the Jests. The coach and player were Tuna Crap and Curtis Martin.

I'm guessing that Richard returned to his former team at some point over the last 15 years

There are way too many people that get married and have children who have no earthy business doing so.

Keep doing what you are doing.

Unfortunately a lot of smart, intelligent couples that should have kids sometimes decide not to, and the people who should absolutely not reproduce will breed like rabbits

To quote Joe Rogan, "Stupid people are out-****ing smart people at a staggering rate!"

Unfortunately a lot of smart, intelligent couples that should have kids sometimes decide not to, and the people who should absolutely not reproduce will breed like rabbits

To quote Joe Rogan, "Stupid people are out-****ing smart people at a staggering rate!"

Explains the election.

(And the high ratings for Patriot games.)

0ap3000000761511.jpg

I liked this image from Dave Dameshek's Spoiler Alert column - Brady 3 TDs, Jet's offence 3 TOs.
I wouldn't put too much stock into that column - he's already 0 for 1.

Bump. I actually had to look for The Thread on jester weekend???

What, @JetFan79 isn't still here for his weekly dose of virtual atomic wedgies?

I guess after that beat-down, some folks are feeling sympathy (being Xmas and all -reason to be charitable) and not posting too hard.

Explains the election.

(And the high ratings for Patriot games.)
You'd have to say the same thing had Hilda won!!

Ahahahaha ha.....yuk, yuk....fuggn yuk

Followed by :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes