PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that Bowles can be a decent HC but he needs a roster that gives a ****.

Good luck with that, it's the Jets. Say hi to Woody, the Ambassador or Dead Man Walking.
"Ambassador Woody" has a real ring to it, eh? I'm sure he'll be taken seriously wherever he goes. :rolleyes:

This was an amazing screencap shared on JetNation. Every Jets OL and a TE blocking one gentleman while two other Dolphins destroy the QB.

I don't think this is even the play that got Petty injured.

It's like you asked an artist with only a vague idea of what football is about to draw a scene.

58562293a507b_JetsBocking.thumb.jpg.275bd3bc789c0dfc5d311325f13a87f3.jpg

This was an amazing screencap shared on JetNation. Every Jets OL and a TE blocking one gentleman while two other Dolphins destroy the QB.

It's like you asked an artist with only a vague idea of what football is about to draw a scene.

Gangrene.

However you choose to waste your time is your business. I just marvel at your interest in compounding the misery of being a Jets fan by frequenting this thread. Do you stroll around your neighborhood with a "Kick Me" sign pinned to your back as well?
It's like that kid that craves attention so badly that he'll take a beating just to get it.

Shouldn't you be commiserating with your fellow green swamp slitherers instead of coming here for abuse?

Attention-seeking apart, "commiserating" in Jet-land after yet another humiliation means using their splintered, diseased teeth to gnaw on each other's shrivelled genitals.

Jet fan = pure unadulterated scum .......and league laughingstock.

That's funny. I have to say though, they've got that one guy blocked REALLY well.

Lest we forget the hilarity that it must be to be a Jets fan:

"I wish my dad never introduced me to this stupid ****ing sport and his dumb abominable football team

**** you, Dad"
=================
"Your dad sucks.

So did mine."
=================
"My dad was a Giants fan

**** me"
=================
"My dad was a Packer fan.

I'm the biggest idiot of all of you."
=================
"Hey did you guys know that Clorox is an official sponsor of the Jets?

Found that out at tonight's game, which I received free tickets to"
=================
"I was in a car accident today and was in the hospital and getting morphine so I didn't get to watch the game tonight. I am going to send flowers to the lady that hit me.
I know I'll never stop being a Jets fan but maybe I'll just get lucky and have more car accidents."
=================
"My dad was a drug addict/alcoholic ...and i thought i made better life choices."
=================
"Even though they suck moose ****, I will never quite rooting for the Jets."
=================
"As I have told my kids being a Jets fan builds character.

It sets you up to understand life is full of disappointments."
=================

No one asked, but my parrot craps green and white. This morning after doing his poo he looked down and said, "Just reminding you, it's Jets week!" We both laughed.

Kinda reminds me of our old Tudor electric football games.

The play where Petty was knocked out of the game was really strange. Both tackles and a TE (on Wake's side) just let Suh and Wake go right past them. They didn't whiff on a block or get beaten by a great move, they didn't even try to get in their way.

No one is going to come out and admit it, but when you consider Bowles comments from a few weeks ago that he was concerned that players would check out if he named Petty the starter, letting your QB get hit by 2 of the opposition's best d-linemen looks very suspicious. I wouldn't put it past the Jets players, though.

Of course, what they don't see is how this plays out down the road. The Jets are going to need an upgrade at QB next season. What talented FA can they attract when the evidence is out there that if the O-line decides they don't like you, they'll let you get hit?

The play where Petty was knocked out of the game was really strange. Both tackles and a TE (on Wake's side) just let Suh and Wake go right past them. They didn't whiff on a block or get beaten by a great move, they didn't even try to get in their way.

No one is going to come out and admit it, but when you consider Bowles comments from a few weeks ago that he was concerned that players would check out if he named Petty the starter, letting your QB get hit by 2 of the opposition's best d-linemen looks very suspicious. I wouldn't put it past the Jets players, though.

Of course, what they don't see is how this plays out down the road. The Jets are going to need an upgrade at QB next season. What talented FA can they attract when the evidence is out there that if the O-line decides they don't like you, they'll let you get hit?

I think that was the case of a snap count mixup. In the case of the screencap, the more you look at it the less sense it makes. Why is Suh and two other Dolphins standing still in a cluster five yards behind the LOS? Why are all the OL pointed inward? My best guess is that it was a play action pass against a zone blitz. Two linemen drop back into coverage not fooled by the fake, and the offensive linemen being poorly coached dummies all look inward instead of, I don't know, turning their heads to see if there's a defender destroying the QB? In that case the middle Jets helmet is actually the RB who made the run fake and not an OL and there's at least one beaten pass protector to the left of the crop of the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back