PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Decker:

"I think we're there, to be honest," Decker said on NFL Network this week, per the New York Daily News. "We're set up with a tough schedule ... a playoff team's schedule. You got to win your division games. With Brady being suspended four games, I think it makes that division up for grabs. I believe in this team that we're ready to make the run now."

acdpktpmsc3y.png

Ticket prices have skyrocketed on the secondary market for tonight's mighty AFCE tilt between the Green Beans and Miami. It now costs $17 for an upper-level seat at New Giants Stadium. That's a threefold increase from two weeks ago when fans could take in the action for $5. What precipitated this surge in interest? Was it New Jersey's slaying of San Francisco in overtime last week? Or, is it the clamor of demand from Dolphins fans traveling north en masse?

Only one section in the entire stadium doesn't have seats available. Link: http://www.ticketexchangebyticketma...ment=nfl&_ga=1.32046334.1551478364.1481978270

What a pathetic "organization" of sleazy loser-quitters. Clueless ownership, incompetent management, brain-dead coaching, lackadaisical players, TERRIBLE fan base. Suckage incarnate.

Eerily similar to Marc Trestman's last year at the Bears. Team flat-out quit on the fans, the organization, the coach, themselves, you name it. Absolutely pathetic display for the Jets, embarrassing that they got blown out by Matt Moore lmao.

After watching the jets against Miami today, I have to think.....

How did this team win 4 games this year?

Maybe Bowles should be coach of the year to win four games with this team!

Go Devils!

After watching the jets against Miami today, I have to think.....

How did this team win 4 games this year?

Maybe Bowles should be coach of the year to win four games with this team!

The amazing thing is that with the ball bouncing their way and Decker staying healthy they could have had 4-5 more wins and be in the middle of the wildcard race.

Maybe Ol' Broadway Joe should root for his other team, the LA Rams! :D

The amazing thing is that with the ball bouncing their way and Decker staying healthy they could have had 4-5 more wins and be in the middle of the wildcard race.

On the other hand, if your entire team falls apart because one receiver goes down, how good a job has been done constructing that team?

It looks like Manish Mehta is angling for the Pulitzer Prize: It doesn’t matter how hard the Jets play for Bowles— they stink

Maybe Ol' Broadway Joe should root for his other team, the LA Rams! :D

On the other hand, if your entire team falls apart because one receiver goes down, how good a job has been done constructing that team?

It looks like Manish Mehta is angling for the Pulitzer Prize: It doesn’t matter how hard the Jets play for Bowles— they stink

Shouldn't he be revisiting his column about the Brady suspension giving the Jets the opening they needed to win the division?

I read luuked's post as a sarcastic take on Polian's "we could be 10-3 if the ball bounced our way a few times" comment. Maybe I got it wrong.

The Jests are lucky to have 4 wins.

Tuney, be careful with your posts bud. Every now and then I get the feeling you don't want me around.
However you choose to waste your time is your business. I just marvel at your interest in compounding the misery of being a Jets fan by frequenting this thread. Do you stroll around your neighborhood with a "Kick Me" sign pinned to your back as well?

Last edited:
However you choose to waste your time is your business. I just marvel at your interest in compounding the misery of being a Jets fan by frequenting this thread. Do you stroll around your neighborhood was a "Kick Me" sign pinned to your back as well?
Isn't a green jersey with the Jests logo the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes