PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump. I actually had to look for The Thread on jester weekend???

What, @JetFan79 isn't still here for his weekly dose of virtual atomic wedgies?

I guess after that beat-down, some folks are feeling sympathy (being Xmas and all -reason to be charitable) and not posting too hard.

Christmas party. I'm back now.

Ya'll got lucky!

Smh, damn Jets.

Merry Christmas all and good luck in the playoffs. Easily the best team in the AFC. Thought perhaps Oakland and Carr could give the Pats some competition, but that definitely ended today.

Pats vs Dallas for this SB?

CAJmOGaWoAEU95c.jpg

In the middle of the game Tunes and I turned to the surrounding fans in our section and posed a simple question..."do the Jets suck?". The answers were unanimous....even the little six year old kids knew ....pretty freakin' sad.

In the middle of the game Tunes and I turned to the surrounding fans in our section and posed a simple question..."do the Jets suck?". The answers were unanimous....even the little six year old kids knew ....pretty freakin' sad.

Tuney and you sit next to each other? :eek:

That is too good to pass up. What section? May have to finally attend a game in NE next season.

yeah, uh...that is the way all 31 other teams' fans do it when they attend games with season tickets...you get two or four in a row. Have no idea what nitwit sub-moronic Rat fans do...probably get real drunk pre-game then hang over the Gate D rails screaming to see breasts before rushing into the stands screaming "OG OG OG J-T-S-E!!!" and falling down drunk in the rows of puke green ass stools.

yeah, uh...that is the way all 31 other teams' fans do it when they attend games with season tickets...you get two or four in a row. Have no idea what nitwit sub-moronic Rat fans do...probably get real drunk pre-game then hang over the Gate D rails screaming to see breasts before rushing into the stands screaming "OG OG OG J-T-S-E!!!" and falling down drunk in the rows of puke green ass stools.

Um what? Lil heavy on the eggnog tonight?

I'm asking what section you two sit in.

I had a few moments like that yesterday.

It was the same drive when the Jest wanted the kickoff off-sides penalty enforced after they had the ball at the 28. After that and the ensuing Jetness put them at the 14, I yelled out, "Thank you for being the Jets!"

Also, a younger fan in front of me was getting disappointed on that drive because the Jest rapped off a couple decent plays in a row. I had to console him. "It's ok my man. I believe in the Jets...to find a way to completely screw this up."

Almost right after that, Butler intercepted that pass. :cool:

I'm asking what section you two sit in.
We stand most of the time, especially during championship games.

cham·pi·on·ship
ˈCHampēənˌSHip/
noun
noun: championship; plural noun: championships
  1. 1.
    a contest for the position of champion in a sport, often involving a series of games or matches.
    • the position or title of winner in a contest or sport.
      synonyms: title, crown, first place, top honors
  2. 2.
    the vigorous support or defense of someone or something.

yeah...I keep forgetting we're dealing with a near space alien football fan that has zero comprehension of what it actually means to be a fan of a winning team. Poor Alf....makes me wanna ralph...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore