PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hannah Storm on ESPN Today Claims Patriots Filmed Rams SB Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's babbling on an entertainment program, not exposing Standard Oil or rendezvous-ing with Deep Throat. Your reference to a "journalist...investigating the truth" shows a profound misunderstanding of modern media in general and ESPN's "news" operation in particular. Ida Tarbell is not walking through that door in Bristol any time soon.

Nope, not a misunderstanding at all, simply a stubborn insistence on standards. I know what they are doing, and I'm calling them out on it. Until the "entertainers" who are using journalism to create their platform come out and declare that they aren't in fact journalists and carry no responsibility for accuracy, then I'm going to hold them to the standards of journalism. They use it to legitimize their presence but ignore it when doing their job. They are carpetbaggers on the field and I'm not cooperating.

Who is Hannah Storm and why should anyone care what she says?

If someone didn't post a picture of her I wouldn't have known what she looked like.

She looks vaguely familiar.

Why is Hannah Storm or any BSPN person wasting their time on this? That guy claimed many years ago he was lying about taping that walkthrough.

Next time you see John Tomase thank him for starting these lies and subsequent brouhaha!!!

He is the consummate azzwipe of Boston Sports Media.. breaking news is more important than finding out the facts..

to all you people who like to comment on things you have no idea what you are commenting on...all my posts in this entire thread are about whether she defamed the patriots. get it through your heads. i know what she said. my whole point is that, from a legal standpoint, it wasnt defamation becuase of the way it is possible to break the sentence into two parts. geeez you guys are loco

He's my attorney, i'm rolling with him.

Better yet, the Patriots also filmed the Rams performance in that Super Bowl. That was way better than the practice videos.

Thanks a lot Ivan
When the NYJETFL front orifice minions read this we're gonna lose more draft picks

I guess I'm the only one here who feels Hanna is kinda hot...

Would it be real Beta male of me to tell her she's right, just so I could...

I guess I'm the only one here who feels Hanna is kinda hot...

Would it be real Beta male of me to tell her she's right, just so I could...

Too skinny for me. It would be like smashing a twig.

You insist upon putting a construction on what she said that no reasonable person would do and claiming that it's the perfect defense. As it happens, I don't think defamation is a viable suit, but it isn't because of that. Hannah Storm said, quite clearly, that the Pats taped other team's practices. You can wriggle around all you want but it won't change what she said.
I agree. @billdog3484 you're reasoning (that the Patriots do not have a defamation suit) is based on a failure in logic and understanding the way the sentence is constructed. I don't think the Patriots have a defamation suit either, but the way she worded her statement, the intention and meaning is pretty clear.

speaking of espn...just heard mort say the nfl will most like win, and that most legal experts agree.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

speaking of espn...just heard mort say the nfl will most like win, and that most legal experts agree.

He must have meant that 11 out of 12 experts agree with the 12th expert kind of agreeing.

Which legal experts?

Top....legal experts.

ark.JPG

Hannah Storm is on the record there implying Patriots are cheaters. Not sure if that constitutes defamation.

hahaha....she just retracted her nonsense on twitter

Hannah Storm ‏@HannahStormESPN 3h3 hours ago

Want to clarify: Pats were penalized for filming Jets during a game, not for filming teams practices, as I said yesterday.
Everyone hit back and have her further clarify it was not for filming which was legal but for being done from an unauthorized location. Getting even this minor retraction goes away towards making people accountable to speak the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back