PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hannah Storm on ESPN Today Claims Patriots Filmed Rams SB Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, Mort, you can admit a mistake the very next day. You don't have to wait months to do it.

she didn't have to figure out how to delete a tweet

Oh, come on, isn't this a done and dusted topic now?

Wow, an ESPN person actually CORRECTING a misstatement!

I don't know what to think.

Have we entered an alternate reality? Please don't tell me that the Jets stopped sucking. There must be SOMETHING that a guy can rely upon.

Wow, an ESPN person actually CORRECTING a misstatement!

I don't know what to think.

Have we entered an alternate reality? Please don't tell me that the Jets stopped sucking. There must be SOMETHING that a guy can rely upon.

she corrected it in a tweet 2 dozen ppl will read
she slandered them in front of millions

She corrected her mistake. Time to move on.

except, IMO, she knew EXACTLY what she was saying the first time and probably was handed script to read by her ESPN handlers at the urging of NFL offices. You all DO realize the NFL STILL has this geek tweeting out daily lies as OFFICIAL NFL information. This wasn't an oversight by Storm, this was orchestrated.

except, IMO, she knew EXACTLY what she was saying the first time and probably was handed script to read by her ESPN handlers at the urging of NFL offices. You all DO realize the NFL STILL has this geek tweeting out daily lies as OFFICIAL NFL information. This wasn't an oversight by Storm, this was orchestrated.

Are we going to start convicting everyone with less evidence than it took for Brady?

should have included "IMO"...personally, I do not trust her...or ANY employee of that 4 letter disgrace of an entertainment outlet

Next time you see John Tomase thank him for starting these lies and subsequent brouhaha!!!

He is the consummate azzwipe of Boston Sports Media.. breaking news is more important than finding out the facts..

He was on WEEI this morning and called Brady a liar - effectively saying he's guilty

hahaha....she just retracted her nonsense on twitter

Hannah Storm ‏@HannahStormESPN 3h3 hours ago

Want to clarify: Pats were penalized for filming Jets during a game, not for filming teams practices, as I said yesterday.
Good for her.

Again, this probably has more to do with ESPN's position rather than Hannah Storm personally.

For that person that asked earlier in the thread, Hannah Storm gained popularity doing Halftime and Sideline Reports for "NBA on NBC", which was a million years ago now.

Her mistake was made on air. Her retraction should also be made on air.
Being a Patriot fan, I'm jaded of the NFL/ESPN. Thus, I view it as the type of dig a lawyer gets in, while addressing jurors by using the person on the stand, and when the opposing attorney objects, he immediately says withdrawn.

Being a Patriot fan, I'm jaded of the NFL/ESPN. Thus, I view it as the type of dig a lawyer gets in, while addressing jurors by using the person on the stand, and when the opposing attorney objects, he immediately says withdrawn.
When watching lawyer dramas on TV, I always wondered if that tactic courted a contempt citation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST