PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEInsider's latest post

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stupidity on this thread is alarming.

READ THIS FROM HIS POST:

8. I now believe John Tomase was set up by either Spector, Comcast, or Walsh's lawyer or a combination thereof with that story and I actually think they were the source. In retrospect he probably should have known better since his sources had agendas but Tomase was always one of the most pleasant reporters around the team. It is sad but he could lose his position over this because certain unscrupulous politicians, lawyers, and companies had an agenda designed to embarrass the NFL and used him as a dupe. For Tamase's sake I hope he recorded those conversations and realizes his ultimate responsibility is to release those conversations, if he has them, let the truth come out, and possibly save his butt. At worst he should reveal who they were and let the chips fall where they should.

HE'S TELLING YOU HIS IDENTITY....HE'S TOMASE :eek:
Think about it for a second. The pats want nothing to do with tomase. so why would an "insider" talk so nice about him. nope, I now believe neinsider IS tomase. :bricks:

It sounds good, but even Tomase has some inside info. Plus he's so used to rewriting Reiss's stuff, it would never take him two whole hours.:D

I wonder if Mr. NEinsider has ever gone by the name Alison?:confused:

I've had enough of this. I'm just wondering one thing. Do people really think this guy is a great writer? I've seen so many comments about how Skilful and polished he is.:confused:

I suggest people investigate items known as books for comparison. I have inside info that they're available in buildings called libraries, probably in your home town.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back