PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEInsider's latest post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine coach himself sitting down and drafting these posts? Or maybe it's the Bob Kraft guy from WEEI. :)

Seriously though, I have a relative who is married to someone who works for the Pats in a management position. I get little tiny bits of info from time to time like when Dom Capers was coming here but the reality is there is such tight security and such a concentration of the pivotal information that they do not want leaked that when something does get leaked - THEY leaked it.

They can't control all things however, such as when an employee is leaving the building at 7pm and they see Dom Capers walking past them in the parking lot. But for the most part, everything down on Route 1, especially information is controlled.

My take on this person is that (1) He/she is smart and pays attention (2) They are close to someone who works for the Pats (3) He/she reads alot of Mike Reiss

Last edited:
Everything is plausible, except for the last thing about Tomase being set up by Specter or Comcast. That is just too far-fetched. The problem I have with this guy is that any reasonable fan who knows a lot about the Pats (i.e., lots of people on this board) could sit in their basement and come up with these points.

Examples - Common knowledge that the Krafts supported Roger Goodell for commissioner. Common sense that if they have the chance they will oust him over the Spygate stuff. He totally mishandled it and left their franchise and their brilliant coach hanging as the Darth Vaders of the NFL.

Common knowledge (or speculation at least) that Kraft didn't know that the Pats had gotten a memo about taping and/or know specifically about BB's practices and that they were being targeted by the NFL. Common sense that they would now demand to be copied on all league memos and have a discussion over whether they affect the Pats and what they should do.

etc., etc. It is interesting reading, but I doubt it's from a true insider.

True he COULD be just a well written diehard who gets a kick out of fooling people.

But some of the stuff he wrote, based on timestamps, had info at the same time or within 15 mins of the fastest news story on a few things.

Also, I would tend to guess a troll (a little kooky in the head) wouldn't write as well or be that pathetic to waste their time writing these polished posts, especially since the posts aren't really trying to get a reaction out of people.

It seems more plausible this is intentionally leaked anonymously to combat Goodell's order that they stay silent while getting screwed over, which I'm sure pisses off a lot of people in the org

Last edited:
True hE COULD be just a well written diehard who gets a kick out of fooling people.

But some of the stuff he wrote, based on timestamps, had info at the same time or within 15 mins of the fastest news story on a few things.

Also, I would tend to guess a troll (a little kooky in the head) wouldn't write as well or be that pathetic to waste their time doing this, especially since the posts aren't really trying to get a raction out of people.

It seems more plausible this is intentionally leaked anonymously to combat Goodell's order that they stay silent while getting screwed over, whinch I'm sure pisses off a lot of people in the org

Do you honestly think that the Patriots would risk further action against them by doing that? Come on...

This guy is clever, but he's a hoax. Ever notice he goes out of his way to call everyone by their first names, but never names anyone who the public isn't already very familiar with? None of his "details" will ever be provable or disprovable but some of them don't really make sense. How exactly could they "prove" to Goodell that they didn't have any battery packs on the day of the SB against the Rams? He never really goes out on a limb about anything, but basically rehashes all of the stuff we see posted on this forum. I mean seriously, if he's legit, he'd have to be pretty high up according to how he portrays himself. So you all think that a high up Pats staffer wastes his time writing ambiguous posts on ESPN messageboards that don't really reveal anything? Whoever this guy is he's having some fun pulling this thing off.

Actually, the battery pack info was available on the net. I read it somewhere myself and I believe the original quote was from Goodall as to what investigative steps they took to ensure the walkthrough was not taped.

I figure this NEInsider guy read the same info and regurgitated it.

His theory about the reason for taping (to keep the opponent changing signals) doesn't jive with the reports that the tapes were edited after the games to splice two different views of the play with the coaches signal and the scoreboard. It does help explain why some of the footage is of seemingly unrelated things like hot chicks in the stands... although that could also be explained away in other ways. Maybe the coaches signal and resulting formation had already been recorded serveral times already, so the camera man took a play off and scanned the crowds for hot babes.

We will probably never know exactly why. However, the evidence that detailed editing took place seems to refute NEInsider's claim.

I'm not sure if this guy is for real or not, but I am leading towards him being a fraud.

Last edited by a moderator:
NEInsider gave us too much info which we could not find elsewhere. Good stuff. I look forward to reading his stuffs in the future. It's too bad that he doesn't post here. If you find his posts elsewhere, pls post it here.

This guy is a real deal and may be a 'higher' up person in Pats organization.

Amazing stuff...and I believe every word, even Tomase being set up. It MAKES SENSE.

The question is, why will they not "leak" a tape of other teams taping them. That's the one thing that will vindicate the Pats.

I wonder what are the chances of a NY newspaper printing that in its entirety...

:rofl:

The debate will press on as to whether this guy is real or not, however, I do believe the Pats have tapes of other teams taping us.

If so, they need to be leaked....there would be no better weapon we could find that would put things into proper perspective.

"1. ..... we still have video of other teams taping us"

From Mr. Kraft's interview with CNBC this morning:

Q: You have a reputation around the NFL of being a hands-off owner, if you will, of letting the football guys do their jobs – Coach Belichick, letting him do his job, letting your front-office football people do their jobs. Do you think, in any respect, that came back to bite you through this whole scenario? Will you change the way you run this organization from here forward?

Mr. Kraft: “I think we do stay involved in our organization, but we let good people do their jobs. One of the good things that has come out of this is that the rulebook for the NFL is many hundreds of pages, and we realize that it is beyond the scope of a coaching staff, or personnel people, to administer it properly. We’ve done a full audit of all our procedures. We now have organizational people, and our lawyers, helping the staff to be able to administer this. I think we’ve come out stronger because of that.”

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

From NE insider 2 days ago:

We were wrong and made a mistake. We as an organization failed and it will never happen again. Every NFL memo is now processed, analyzed, passed thru legal, and presented to both Bill, Scott., and all the coaches with the potential legal ramifications so EVERYONE knows what not to do.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=82534

Last edited:
From NEInsiders post
We were wrong and made a mistake. We as an organization failed and it will never happen again. Every NFL memo is now processed, analyzed, passed thru legal, and presented to both Bill, Scott., and all the coaches with the potential legal ramifications so EVERYONE knows what not to do.

From Mr. Kraft's interview with CNBC this morning:
Yeah, I thought of that when I saw the show today. NEInsider was also a little ahead of the game saying the ESPN was completely shut out from Foxboro then we hear ESPN didn't even have a crew at Foxboro for the draft despite the Patriots being the biggest name (for good and bad reasons) in the league right now. Doubters can say that wasn't hard to predict but it was still correct.

I'm on the fence - 50/50. I agree that little he says could not have been gathered elsewhere; however he does an astonishing job of accumulating stuff that's said and repeating it, if that's all he's doing.

I vote for Jonathon Kraft :)

My vote for the secret identity of NEInsider:

gisellebunchenvfraffyccaj9.jpg

Here we go again....

"The main thing is accountability from top to bottom in protecting integrity and maintaining the confidence among our fans," Anderson says. "That's what we're looking to do."

In response to a March 6 memo from Commissioner Roger Goodell, the league's competition committee is submitting to owners a proposal that calls for teams to assume "several duties" aimed at keeping them and their competition in compliance with the rules.

"The first being that the owners, GM, president and head coach will be responsible for annually certifying compliance with the rules and policies," Anderson says. "We do that in a lot of businesses where you have to get audited and the senior person signs off on the audit that things are in truthfully good order. We think that will help with accountability."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story;jsessionid=395544FA129D91697A0FE7ED08C7C660?id=09000d5d8077401e&template=with-video&confirm=true

That's from 3/28

NEInsider gave us too much info which we could not find elsewhere. Good stuff. I look forward to reading his stuffs in the future. It's too bad that he doesn't post here. If you find his posts elsewhere, pls post it here.

This guy is a real deal and may be a 'higher' up person in Pats organization.

What information did he give that couldn't be found elsewhere?

My vote for the secret identity of NEInsider:

gisellebunchenvfraffyccaj9.jpg

Holy hell...:eek:... Is she missing a nipple?

Just so no one replies with a "haven't you ever seen a tit before" or something similarly obnoxious and arrogant...

That was a joke.

Last edited:
What information did he give that couldn't be found elsewhere?

He posted and has not debated with anybody about it. He basically tells everybody that you take it or leave it and i'm not going to tell you how I get these info. That is how he approaches.

Unless you have better sources, he told us that we didn't decode Giants D and it was how we lost our SB game. He 'believes' that Tomase's source was either comcast, specter, or Walsh's lawyer. Unless Herald comes out with something different, NEInsider gave us another puzzle. He also mentioned about our dominent D in 08 and this is something that i haven't seen anybody talking about it.

Only time will tell us whether he is truly an insider or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey