PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEInsider's latest post

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does have enough cache to get Perillo, Casale and Felger talking about him. It's not like they are quoting my posts. Clearly he's at least writing something that sounds to their ears like it might have some basis in fact.

But that is still preaching to the choir. Eventhough Felger wants to play the role of contrarian, his audience is still loyal Patriots fans.

As others have stated, anyone can write posts like this and sound like insiders if you do enough research to make it sound real.

NEInsider could be real, but I just doubt it. If he/she is as inside as they claim, NEInsider would know that Belichick wouldn't be happy about this coming out. I really doubt Belichick or Pioli would waste their time with having anonymous posts being put on the ESPN website of all places.

reading this makes me want to punch Tony Dungy in his stupid, overly-freckled face.

Why people follow this fraud I will never know.

I'm with Pony on this one.
Based on every post this individual has made, either he is the real deal, or someone who obsessively is on top of every Pats rumor/info, with too much time on his hands. Based on just how on top of info he/she is, it actually makes sense that the former is more true than the latter.

It also makes a ton of sense that BB hasn't spoken because he was forbidden to.

ok so just for poops and giggles, lets say this guy is the "real deal"...

When did this dude start posting?
Was he posting before spygate?

Maybe BB lets him post, doesn't know, or doesn't care, b/c of the Spygate crap and b/c he ISN'T ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT.

or maybe this guy is a fraud, like Tony Dungy.

Why people follow this fraud I will never know.
If this guy wrote the same post here, would you read it? Sure. It's well-organized, makes sense and speaks positively of the Pats. So what's not to like?

If it's a deception, it's an enjoyable one.

Interesting stuff to read, no doubt about that....

But after reading about what he had to say about the Comcast/Sphincter conspiracy, I'm throwing the bull**** flag. No one in the Pats organization would post something like that.

He's been reading too many posts here and it finally showed.

If I were the Pats and I was super pissed at how moronic Goodell and the rest of the media is, and how we had an order to keep silent, then it would be a smart move to 'leak' info on an anonymous message board, about how they weren't allowed to talk, and present their side of the story.

If this guy wrote the same post here, would you read it? Sure. It's well-organized, makes sense and speaks positively of the Pats. So what's not to like?

If it's a deception, it's an enjoyable one.

I agree. Given that these days every other topic is Joe Schmoe from the Sporting Enquirer thinks BB should be drawn and quartered and also suspended for a year, reading stuff like this is nice, true or not.

I think (like a lot of other people) that this post (and the rest of NEInsider's posts) reflect upon what Pats fans think is the best-case scenario. A lot of us here hope that everything NEInsider says is true - which automatically makes us more susceptible to believing what he says is actually true. I am no different, and I'm inclined to believe what he says is true, except for this:
There are no offensive signals only formation signals which are useless and they were taped at the same time as offensive signals and WERE possibly even on the Spygate tape.

I recognize that this is parsing words, but his highlight of the word 'WERE' is directly followed by 'possibly.' The two words contradict each other, while providing a potential escape for a phrase that irresponsibly - but still accurately - implies that the original tape of the J-E-Ts' game will contain recordings of offensive signals, but leaves the meaning open for interpretation. The emphasis on 'WERE' forces the reader to accept the word as true while devaluing the following word.

As an aside, I'm curious if anyone here has found anything in what NEInsider has said to be fundamentally inaccurate. Has he said anything that turned out to be false? If not, it leads one to think what he says is more likely true.

Last edited:
I have believed the authenticity of NEInsider since Day One and I continue to believe it.

Pony, say it ain't so. That's LUDICROUS. The idea that the Patriots would allow - or not be aware that someone is posting inside info on messageboards is BEYOND laughable. This is entertaining to read, but you can't seriously believe this is actually a member of the Patriots organization, or even someone with access to a member of the organization.

Please, people. Get a grip.

Last edited:
If you were the Pats and were super pissed at how moronic Goodell and the rest of the media is, and how we had an order to keep silent and weren't allowed to talk, would you consider a 'leak' on an anonymous message board to share your side of the story?

The info that insider posts is more likely real than just a clever imposter. The amount of time and obsession it takes to show that kind of in depth and timely knowledge, isn't worth the time, especially for someone who can write like that.

Last edited:
As long as the pats don't "officially" know who it is they are 100% innocent in all of this.

Kraft, BB, Pioli, and all the other great minds that work in Foxboro would not allow such information to leak to un-trustworthy sources to be communicated without approval. I say it's team driven. Using what everyone uses to voice opinions anonymously - the web.

Until we can prove the poster wrong he's said things that with time may or may prove to be right. He says they are REALLY high on Mayo, let's see with which defense he takes reps with in the summer... Defense #3 next to Pierre Woods and LeKevin Smith? Or next to a Seau/ Bruschi tag team combo? Are the young corners up high on the depth chart? Others are more knowledgeable than me about this.

Those would be points to the insider in my eyes. The best nugget was about Thomase recording the conversation, I imagine he probably tried to but the source could have demanded against it.

But nevertheless, why not write a tell all Canseco style book washing the Patriots clean... while living on the coast of some Greek Island and covering futball teams? The only thing the NFL could do is sue him for defamation or something else non criminal (he won't be expedited) and it will be Goodell which will be a huge stain on the league.

How long is the commissioner term anyway?

I'm with Pony on this one.
Based on every post this individual has made, either he is the real deal, or someone who obsessively is on top of every Pats rumor/info, with too much time on his hands. Based on just how on top of info he/she is, it actually makes sense that the former is more true than the latter.

It also makes a ton of sense that BB hasn't spoken because he was forbidden to.

He takes stories directly from Reiss, changes the language and posts them two hours later.

By all means, believe in whatever you want, but this guy has ni inside information, he just says we and praises every Pats move as brilliant.

I thought that it was pretty obvious that "NEInsider" is nothing more than a devoted, die-hard fan with a lot of time on his hands.

Um, I hate to bring this up but Casale has posted here and I believe he was tracked down because the mods tracked his IP address to Gillette Stadium.

Casale was outed because he used multiple accounts to hype his paid draft publication and pretend he was a girl to bolster his Chad Jackson insinuations.

I think his 3-4 accounts were found to be from the same IP, but i'm not sure about the stadium link, though i think it was mentioned.

Of course I wouldn't know, except for the first part since i did some searching for his suspicious accounts.

READ THIS FROM HIS POST:

8. I now believe John Tomase was set up by either Spector, Comcast, or Walsh's lawyer or a combination thereof with that story and I actually think they were the source. In retrospect he probably should have known better since his sources had agendas but Tomase was always one of the most pleasant reporters around the team. It is sad but he could lose his position over this because certain unscrupulous politicians, lawyers, and companies had an agenda designed to embarrass the NFL and used him as a dupe. For Tamase's sake I hope he recorded those conversations and realizes his ultimate responsibility is to release those conversations, if he has them, let the truth come out, and possibly save his butt. At worst he should reveal who they were and let the chips fall where they should.

HE'S TELLING YOU HIS IDENTITY....HE'S TOMASE :eek:
Think about it for a second. The pats want nothing to do with tomase. so why would an "insider" talk so nice about him. nope, I now believe neinsider IS tomase. :bricks:

NEInsider isn't selling anything that is hard to buy!

1. The Patriots seemed restrained from speaking openly about ___Gate and its relation to other teams actions/admissions. You can't tell me that Bill doesn't have some dirt on another team or coach. You can't tell me that he never once defended himself to Goodell or his owner.

2. It seemed that the organization was confident Walsh never had much of anything to begin with. Goodell must have had communication with the organization, if not one of the Kraft boys, and laid out what would have to be present to increase the penalties on the Patriots.

3. What the media isn't talking about is how useful signals are after the fact. And if it was a common held secret, which I imagine it might had been, why would opposing teams risk it every time they played the Patriots or any other team on the schedule?

NEInsider has more value than all the ESPN channels, radio stations and websites put together.

Pony, say it ain't so. That's LUDICROUS. The idea that the Patriots would allow - or not be aware that someone is posting inside info on messageboards is BEYOND laughable. This is entertaining to read, but you can't seriously believe this is actually a member of the Patriots organization, or even someone with access to a member of the organization.

Please, people. Get a grip.

ps23,
Yes, I am a sucker. Does it really matter? Let me have my delusions!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back