PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Guys its not over lets stand strong THIS IS A CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right? I don't see the point in being so damned miserable. What are they going to do if the Pats go 8-8 one day after TFB and BB move on?

Actually, they probably won't be here...

I'm not a big baseball guy, but I always hear that this doom and gloom **** is a carry over from when the Red Sox had their World Series drought; it's just how these fans are. They feel that if it's good, it's too good to be true, so when a dose of reality hits they're like "ah ha!" like they found the missing piece to some depressing puzzle.

Lol at the Patriots having an 8-8 season one day, we might struggle once in a blue but not like that

Lol at the Patriots having an 8-8 season one day, we might struggle once in a blue but not like that

Never say never. The Steelers and Packers have been the most consistent teams since the 1970s and there have been a couple losing seasons in there for both franchises. It happens.

A lot of newer fans are unaccustomed to the idea that the Pats could be a part of the pack, but it'll happen one day. Even so, I expect we'll probably be a consistent franchise, but this 49ers-esque run will come to a close one day (likely once we've surpassed every other dynastic run). Enjoy it.

As long as Bill Belichick is coaching we will be fine, I see him coaching/being a part of this franchise until he's close to 80 atleast so like 75-76 is realistic so 10-11 more years of Belichick I would say so we are good until 2026-2027 imo

As long as Bill Belichick is coaching we will be fine, I see him coaching/being a part of this franchise until he's close to 80 atleast so like 75-76 is realistic so 10-11 more years of Belichick I would say so we are good until 2026-2027 imo
Ehhhh you might be disappointed then.

No, it's not over, but it IS a bummer. I've gone from high hopes to medium hopes.
I hope Gronk gets better soon, not just for the team's sake but for his own. Go Pats! Anything can happen and probably will...

You are a broken record. We get it, you think they need home field, you've made that clear all season. Think at this point every other post from you is you saying something about having home field.

I am trying to engrave it in your thick skull!

We will morph and adapt like we always do. More 4Wr sets with JE, DA, the emerging Mitchell and Hogan. Still got Bennett. Some 2-Back sets with White and Lewis and of course the GOAT at the helm. We will be just fine, bank on it.

We will morph and adapt like we always do. More 4Wr sets with JE, DA, the emerging Mitchell and Hogan. Still got Bennett. Some 2-Back sets with White and Lewis and of course the GOAT at the helm. We will be just fine, bank on it.

Well they will struggle a lil at the start. Wrs will have to gain separation. I expect teams to play more tight man coverage against us.
us.

I can understand why some people think this season is over, but its really not. Unlike 2015 - We have Hogan, Bennett, and Blount is playing a lot better. If we lose Edelman and Bennett, then we may have issues.

I just don't understand the panic. Rob Gronkowski has not been his usual self this year, but we are 9-2 anyway. That's 11 games we have played. He only has 3 100-yard games, and only 4 games with more than 56 yards. He only has 3 touchdowns. We are 5-0 in games where Gronk doesn't have a reception.

Yes it sucks. Yes we are better with him. But he has not been lighting up the league this year, so losing him is not as much of a drop off as it has been in years past.

We've played very few playoff teams so far. We need him against denver, oakland and KC.

We've played very few playoff teams so far. We need him against denver, oakland and KC.
Seriously?? Denver is 7-4. They're a good team, but they are hardly unbeatable without Gronk.

As for the others, we would only face them in the playoffs. Get back to me then.

Seriously?? Denver is 7-4. They're a good team, but they are hardly unbeatable without Gronk.

As for the others, we would only face them in the playoffs. Get back to me then.
People are still overhyping Denver when they might not even make the playoffs.. Denver might be eliminated in the WC or not make it at all. If we fought that unit last year, we'd of been SB bound.

Any gamblers in here know the before and after on the Super Bowl odds?
doing this from memory, as i don't know if there's a way to see previous odds

we were at around a +300 to win the super bowl yesterday. now we're +400 (tied with dallas)

we were around +110 to win the AFC champ yesterday. at +160 now (still way above the rest of the AFC)

I know I had my doubts, especially on here but as Patriot fans, the world is against us and after the time I spent watching this team battle adversity, we are in the driver seat because unlike other years we have more than enough weapons to sustain us (Edelman, Bennett, Amendola, Hogan, Mitchell, Lewis, White, we can win a Super Bowl with that offense, the next few weeks of the season will be tuff but come playoff time we will get the ball rolling, we still beat Ravens/Broncos imo, this situation will give this team that rare spark that always takes us to the promise land, oh and if we make it to the Super Bowl he will be able to play and I dont see any bulldozing godzilla football teams in the AFC so we are fine

I disagreed because I don't think Gronk is coming back this season no matter what. The Patriots are not the same team without Gronk. I hope that stat that a few people on this board keep reminding us about the PPG stat.. hopefully that stat holds up because we are gonna need our defense to step up big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes