Guys its not over lets stand strong THIS IS A CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bennett
Edelman
Mitchell
Hogan
Lewis

That still seems like the potential to be a loaded offense. Mitchell needs to be legit though.

Yeah if we can keep most of those guys and Bennett somehow gets healthy we still have a shot at winning the Super Bowl.. But don't under estimate Brady's knee injury. There is still a lot of football to be played. The hardest part of the season is coming.

doing this from memory, as i don't know if there's a way to see previous odds

we were at around a +300 to win the super bowl yesterday. now we're +400 (tied with dallas)

we were around +110 to win the AFC champ yesterday. at +160 now (still way above the rest of the AFC)

Bovada has had the Pats +240 Dallas +400 since shortly after the news broke today.

What's the deal? Do some of these sites update later than others?

Given that post 5 in the Gronk thread was "Oh my ****ing god", good luck with this.

Chicken Littles are everywhere on this site.

PS This thread to disappear in 3... 2... 1...

A reaction of "Oh my f*cking God" to Gronk being out for 8 weeks makes someone a "chicken little" ?

What?????????????????????????

A reaction of "Oh my f*cking God" to Gronk being out for 8 weeks makes someone a "chicken little" ?

What?????????????????????????
That was me. And I guess it does? Jesus.

This team can win without Gronk though. Aren't they like 4-1 or 5-1 without him? Granted, playoff teams are a different beast.

Not sure what their overall record is but
Playoffs without Gronk 1-2 record
Bradys Passer rating without Gronk is like a 76

As of right now they have enough to win the Super Bowl. They have better weapons over all this year, Julian might be slowing down a bit though. And I am not so sure how Danny is doing, hopefully he is healthy.
If Bennett is hurting I would sit him down for a couple weeks.. Now we need him more than ever in the playoffs.

Sit bennet this week, hes shown toughness but needs to get healthy. Let mitchell shine. I think this kid has all the tools, and Brady needs to get a rythm down with him. He seems to trust him, but the timing needs work. Expand lewis' role, and let the oline work on la with an extra tackle often.

The offense us banged up, if the gimpy fellas can rest up and heal, there still isnt anyone we are afraid of in the afc. Get to the SB and anything can happen, just ask the NY Giants...

What it does mean is that every games now will be a 4 quarter dog fight, without Rob we can't put team away early.

What it does mean is that every games now will be a 4 quarter dog fight, without Rob we can't put team away early.

not necessarily. we basically played our first four games without gronk and we played pretty well.

hopefully bennett can get healthy and mitchell can keep improving

we are far better equipped to deal with a gronk injury this year. bennett, edelman, hogan, mitchell, white, lewis, blount

not necessarily. we basically played our first four games without gronk and we played pretty well.

hopefully bennett can get healthy and mitchell can keep improving

we are far better equipped to deal with a gronk injury this year. bennett, edelman, hogan, mitchell, white, lewis, blount

I think it put's pressure on our defense to make stops and keep the game within reach. Gronk was kind of like our number 1 option.

Seriously?? Denver is 7-4. They're a good team, but they are hardly unbeatable without Gronk.

As for the others, we would only face them in the playoffs. Get back to me then.

i'm talking about the playoffs specifically

i'm talking about the playoffs specifically
They're all good teams, but hardly unbeatable. Last time I checked, we have the greatest Coach and greatest QB of all time on our side.

I'm predicting* we get him back for the AFCCG.

*praying

The defense was going to cost us the game in the Super Bowl, but losing Gronk just means we're gonna get eliminated even before that.
So, for you at least, Gronk's surgery is a blessing. Saves you the misery of a SB loss. Congratulations! Great day for you!

Should Brady and Bennett even be playing Sunday? I realize T.B is a warrior. B.B needs to look long term though. J.G. is definitely good enough to beat the Rams.

So, for you at least, Gronk's surgery is a blessing. Saves you the misery of a SB loss. Congratulations! Great day for you!
His Sundays are free, lucky guy, I'll still be glued to my tv

Bovada has had the Pats +240 Dallas +400 since shortly after the news broke today.

What's the deal? Do some of these sites update later than others?
could be. my site's SB odds are down now, but we're still at +160 for AFC champ. i use sports book

That's a scary thought. Pats with a 4 point lead in a playoff game. Defense tasked with saving the game.....

I swear to god such a bone headed call to even play Gronk against the Jets even when they first announced they were playing Gronk against the Jet I know it was stupid and before that I suggested sitting Gronk out against the Jets/Rams and bring him back against the Ravens and if they would of done that guess what? healthy Gronk I swear if I could put in an application for GM or assistant gm this team would always be in the right direction or any other team

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back