PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk ESPn "body" cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be worse...it could be this 'model' on the cover....

rexryansunbathingjustrex.jpg

"I bought the magazine for the articles only. OK, I snuck a look at the pictures too, but only briefly and it did nothing for me."

I wonder if any wives will use the words they have heard so many times.

Gronkowski has to be smarter than your average playmate, doesn't he? At least as smart? Maybe?

Let's not get to far ahead of ourselves here. Gronk is a caveman. :)

Who would have believed that this would be the SECOND most embarrassing thing that would be blasted over the internet by someone in the Pats organization today?

sure I cringed when I saw that cover...but then I remembered how I was when I was in my 20's...so I'll keep my mouth shut. As long as he doesn't turn into Mark Gastineau, I'm OK with whatever happens in Gronk World.

Saw some Olympic female bums... what more could you ask for?

PS wouldn't it be hilarious if Brady, Peyton and a few others did this? I know there's like 1 million women in the boston area who want to see Brady's ass, but it would be damn funny.

what's the point of that?...some idiot Rat fan would only photoshop the pic to show him wearing a thong anyway...and Peyton ALREADY shows too much flesh...when he takes that forehead out in public..

C'mon Vince! Make us proud! :eek:

Who would have believed that this would be the SECOND most embarrassing thing that would be blasted over the internet by someone in the Pats organization today?

Literally lol'd

I shudder to think of what the fanboys and fantasy geeks have done with that cover....

Maya Gabeira.

Poor Gronk. His party is over.

After posing nude for ESPN The Magazine’s “Body Issue” and partying at events for the issue and the ESPYs (Gronkowski was up for two awards but was shut out), and co-hosting “Access Hollywood Live” in recent days — things that seem un-Patriot-like — don’t be surprised if he lays low for the next couple of weeks.

Via a league source, Gronkowski has been told by the team that his summer of Gronk, so to speak, is over.

From SMY, who is doing Bedard's Sunday notes while he's on vacation.

Poor Gronk. His party is over.

Well, TC is about to start anyways, so I think the team was more just reminding him of what his priorities are. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft