PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk ESPn "body" cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Rico

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
LOL, at least we know he's staying in shape.

rob-gronkowski-body-issue-c.jpg

Rob Gronkowski makes cover of ESPN's 'body issue' - The Buzz - Boston.com sports news

Within the halls of Gillette, this will pale in comparison to the GOAT and the goat... Might have been enough a month or two ago to lure Light back for one more season, or at least camp...

Full props to the designer who added the folded back peel-off look on the circle. Detail is everything.

(BTW, is it just a trick of memory or did men used to have body hair?)

See I'm probably going to be the only one to say ok that's a bit much -do we really need to see him like that-- and I'm a female :eek: (married with kids so I like men :rolleyes: )

Full props to the designer who added the folded back peel-off look on the circle. Detail is everything.

Women used to have body hair too. It's not popular these days, let's keep it that way.

found his brotha from anotha mutha

dolph-lundgren-745632.jpg
[/IMG]

Photoshop is a powerful tool

Photoshop is a powerful tool

For Gronk's sake, let us pray that such thorough epilation was limited to the digital realm.

Y'know.... You're treating Gronk like an object. And as a male, with feelings and modern sensibilities I just have to say that I'm offended... that that it took this long for women to start treating men like sex objects. Go ahead... use us and throw us away!

:p

Y'know.... You're treating Gronk like an object. And as a male, with feelings and modern sensibilities I just have to say that I'm offended... that that it took this long for women to start treating men like sex objects. Go ahead... use us and throw us away!

:p

The funny part is, I really was just complementing the graphic designer. :p

The funny part is, I really was just complementing the graphic designer. :p

Oh sure; you just want him (or her) to send you the original. ...

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but if I was built like Gronk, I would probably go everywhere naked. Unfortunately, I am closer to George Constanza than Rob Gronkowski in body type.

Gronk is going to regret that cover when it comes to training camp though.

Personally, I have more problem with Gronk on the cover of SI fully clothed than naked on the ESPN cover. Unless there is a naked ESPN cover curse I don't know about.

"I bought the magazine for the articles only. OK, I snuck a look at the pictures too, but only briefly and it did nothing for me."

I wonder if any wives will use the words they have heard so many times.

Gronkowski has to be smarter than your average playmate, doesn't he? At least as smart? Maybe?

Bloody hell, his hands are HUGE! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye