PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get your buttload of Shadenfreude here: jealous Jets fans commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh heh heh

If in fact the Pats OL was holding JJ and Clowney....and didn't get caught..IT"S ABOUT TIME !! Some of the other calls, such as generous spots on Texans for first downs and refs not measuring for it were ridiculous.....Jet fans can have some whine with their loss to Pats later this year....

Slightly OT, but this response to a Bills fan regarding which QB they might be facing had me rolling:

NoVaBillsFan said:
Typical BB?

Putz not signing a QB therefore if JG is out Julian Edelman will be the backup.

He can't throw the ball and catch it too!

ThrowMeTheFootball said:
Maybe he'll fire his OC cause his defense is poor.

Jets Fan said:
The NFL employs a lot of dumb people. Belichick takes advantage of that to the millionth degree.

Why don't the Jets do that?

See quote.

As always very insightful analysis to be found on the Rats fans forum.

e2cbdab79abce1ee7105e6e333310738.jpg

No Super Bowl appearances in 47 years lololol. The Jets haven't come close to sniffing the big game in most of their fans' entire lives. What a sad, pathetic disgrace of a franchise.

Bills fan:
The odds are overwhelmingly high that any team that plays New England will inexplicably and uncharacteristically fold and shoot themselves in the foot. Except for a team led by someone who is barely above comatose on the cognizant and emotional scale. Eli Whitney Manning is the only answer.

It is interesting to see the difference in poster behavior across the teams. Jets fans are bitter, non-selfaware trolls. By contrast, Bills fans, while bitter, are considerably more rational and also own their jealousy (unlike Jets fans who are ravingly jealous but can't admit it.)

"Belichick's going to coach till he's 90. We're ****ed."

"Just letting it be known that Brissett was my preference of choice for QBs in the mid rounds. I wanted him in the 3rd.
Good job Jets
default_dry.png
"

"Jamie Collins is a stud but this Houston team is a joke. "

"Belichick disciples have to sign a always lose to Patsies waiver when they leave"

"the bastards are going to go 4-0 without brady... WTF..."

"I think that we kick the Pats butts when we play them!!!"

"Let's hope the deflagate thing hasn't lit a raging fire under the Pats and they go undefeated this season. I'm told by Pats fans here in Fla that Brady is going to come out with a vengeance and run up the score on every team he plays against this season. Let us hope Bowles is watching closely and figures out how to come up with game plans that work against NE, no matter which players are out or performing poorly, the way the B man does, and it pains me to type that."

"In-friggin'-credible. Three and oh without Brady. Compared to the rest of the teams, Pats' coaching staff is on another level. Ridiculous."

"when Brady comes back it's going to be the **** Goodell tour, pats are gonna try and embarrass everyone. SMFH"

Bills fan:

It is interesting to see the difference in poster behavior across the teams. Jets fans are bitter, non-selfaware trolls. By contrast, Bills fans, while bitter, are considerably more rational and also own their jealousy (unlike Jets fans who are ravingly jealous but can't admit it.)

The Bills have had success since the end of the Cold War (albeit right after), but there are Jest fans who have kids in college that have never seen them in Super Bowl.

EDIT - Did I say college? I meant prison.

You'd think Jet's fans would understand that reincarnation is for real.

If you were an awful person in a past life (i.e. stole from honest hard working people, kept people from attaining success through nefarious means, ...or some similar offense), you are forced to be a jet fan in this life.

How's about this thread over at the Dolphins forum? It's straight up cancer..

Pats Cheating again in the MIA game?

Oh, and on the subject of speculation on why Miami looked so awful against the Patriots in the first half and so good in the second, the answer is simple: No huddle. In no huddle the Patriots don't have time to properly intercept transmissions and playcalls, especially if the QB is calling the play at the line. It cripples their system, at least when they are on defense.

lmao

"So sick of watching this. Only 5 teams in the whole league not afraid of New England. Jets, Broncos, Ravens, Giants, Seahawks"

I see one team that hasn't won anything in 50 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back