PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get your buttload of Shadenfreude here: jealous Jets fans commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the steelers board. They are the worst. It's disgusting . I am so glad I am going to Heinz this year so I can be there to watch another arse kicking of Pittsburgh just like Brady did to there best defenses in 02 04 07 and 10. Brady owns them and they know it. I hope all there fans are reading this
Unlike the rats the steelers have won for a long time. The thing with the rodents is they haven't won anything in almost fifty years:eek:, but they always talk like they have. Until they do they should sit down and shut up.

I took a look at the Dolphins board mentioned earlier in this thread. I didn't see any posts about the Browns cheating today.

That doesn't make any sense. How could a Cleveland team, missing their top 2 QBs, best receiver not named Josh Gordon, starting center and regular kicker, be competitive against a Dolphins team in Miami if they weren't cheating? Those Dolphins fans thought that was the reason their team lost last week, so it had to be the reason they were extremely lucky to win a close game today. If they're not playing the cheating card, then they'd have to admit it's because their team isn't very good.

we stole "their" super bowl in 2002 I live in PA and their fans are living in the 70's
I thought that was honestly too stupid of a reason.

I have no idea why Pittsburgh fans hate the pats so much.

I think it all starts with beating them on their home field and hoisting the AFCCG trophy TWICE in '01 and '04.

Taking it one step further, Brady and Belichick have pretty much owned them in the W/L column over these past 15 years.

The icing on top would be the cheating allegations, which their fanbase fully believes are true. In my opinion, they hate the Pats just as badly as they do the Ravens, Browns, or Bengals. I can't tell you how many people around Pittsburgh couldn't make up their minds as to who they were rooting for in the 2011 and 2012 AFCCGs, so that really says something in my opinion.

I think it all starts with beating them on their home field and hoisting the AFCCG trophy TWICE in '01 and '04.

Taking it one step further, Brady and Belichick have pretty much owned them in the W/L column over these past 15 years.

The icing on top would be the cheating allegations, which their fanbase fully believes are true. In my opinion, they hate the Pats just as badly as they do the Ravens, Browns, or Bengals. I can't tell you how many people around Pittsburgh couldn't make up their minds as to who they were rooting for in the 2011 and 2012 AFCCGs, so that really says something in my opinion.

Especially 2004. They had beaten us at home in the RS and that was supposed to be their year after finishing 15-1.

Especially 2004. They had beaten us at home in the RS and that was supposed to be their year after finishing 15-1.

Yep, I still remember that Halloween game all too well. It broke a streak of consecutive wins that was at 21 (IIRC).

Brady was sick with a high temp for the rematch in the AFCCG and came out on fire. Good stuff.

Only 3 more years until the Jetsfans can hang their banner

NY JETS

50 YEARS OF FAILURE

and counting
they will hang a pair of AFC championship game appearance banners and call it a success

My girlfriend is from Pittsburgh and until I went into the strip district I had no idea that Pitt fans hated the pats so much, I mean Pittsburgh doesnt even occur to me as a Patriots rival but I really wish that I had worn my Brady shirt because there were so many anti-patriots shirts for sale.

they will hang a pair of AFC championship game appearance banners and call it a success

What would be worse embracing the SUCK or magnifying non accomplishments?

2012 8th Place Finishers!

GO JETS

My girlfriend is from Pittsburgh and until I went into the strip district I had no idea that Pitt fans hated the pats so much, I mean Pittsburgh doesnt even occur to me as a Patriots rival but I really wish that I had worn my Brady shirt because there were so many anti-patriots shirts for sale.

Pitt fans despise the Patriots, we blocked them from multiple championships and they can't deal with that.

What's not to love about that?

Since the start of the millenium, Patriots teams have never feared the hype that Steelers fans promote amongst themselves. One of my favorite memories from that '04 AFC title game was watching some of the Pats players on the sidelines waving those terrible towels of doom while their fans were finding the exits after watching their team get romped.

And don't forget beating them in the 1996 Divisional, too. With JAX upsetting DEN, PIT probably would have made the SB (like we did) if they had won that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News