PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get your buttload of Shadenfreude here: jealous Jets fans commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the "cheater" and "system QB" comments are really dumb, the "where's Belichick's coaching tree" comments aren't far behind.

It's not enough that you are a great coach. It's a knock against you if you don't produce multiple assistants who go off an are successful as head coaches. Look at some of the other SB winning coaches who have held their jobs for a while: You never hear about Mike Tomlin's coaching tree (Cowher hired Arians, so I don't think you can count him.) Pete Carroll's guys in Atlanta and Jacksonville haven't done anything. Coughlin was in NY for 12 years and only had 1 guy go elsewhere to be a head coach (Spagnuolo,) where he was a failure.

It's just bizarre that coaches are held to some standard based on something that's totally out of their control - How someone else performs in a different organization under a different set of circumstances.

So we're living rent free in all of our rival's heads?

And yes, by "we", I mean the Pats as a football team and us as a fanbase. And by our rivals, I mean the teams and their fanbases.

In any event, this mythos that these oxygen thieves have built up is yet another layer on the reasons they and the team they root for are not mentally prepared to take on the Pats.

kolti6z53xdyk5cwfp6t.gif

Go to the steelers board. They are the worst. It's disgusting . I am so glad I am going to Heinz this year so I can be there to watch another arse kicking of Pittsburgh just like Brady did to there best defenses in 02 04 07 and 10. Brady owns them and they know it. I hope all there fans are reading this
I have no idea why Pittsburgh fans hate the pats so much.

How's about this thread over at the Dolphins forum? It's straight up cancer..

Pats Cheating again in the MIA game?

lmao
It's high comedy for sure. How those tards forget that the Pats had to quit using their headsets too when that happened. Anybody with a shred of knowledge about football knows the reason Miami was able to make it close was because of the bland Cover-3 the Pats employed in the second half while frequently only sending 3-4 rushers.

Only 3 more years until the Jetsfans can hang their banner

NY JETS

50 YEARS OF FAILURE

and counting
Hey, they have their 2002 AFC East championship banner, thanks to Brett Farve

While the "cheater" and "system QB" comments are really dumb, the "where's Belichick's coaching tree" comments aren't far behind.

It's not enough that you are a great coach. It's a knock against you if you don't produce multiple assistants who go off an are successful as head coaches. Look at some of the other SB winning coaches who have held their jobs for a while: You never hear about Mike Tomlin's coaching tree (Cowher hired Arians, so I don't think you can count him.) Pete Carroll's guys in Atlanta and Jacksonville haven't done anything. Coughlin was in NY for 12 years and only had 1 guy go elsewhere to be a head coach (Spagnuolo,) where he was a failure.

It's just bizarre that coaches are held to some standard based on something that's totally out of their control - How someone else performs in a different organization under a different set of circumstances.

Bill Parcells tree looks pretty decent,

:)

What is really amazing is the pats are in every teams heads all around the league. You can go to any teams forum and you will find something about the pats.

It cracks me up, I went to the steelers forum and they state that their team is so much better than the pats, but yet with all the posts about the pats you can see the fear in them.

This is one heck of a season so far!

What is really amazing is the pats are in every teams heads all around the league. You can go to any teams forum and you will find something about the pats.

It cracks me up, I went to the steelers forum and they state that their team is so much better than the pats, but yet with all the posts about the pats you can see the fear in them.

This is one heck of a season so far!
If it drives the opposing teams batshit crazy, and makes them do things stupid plays, Im all for it

we stole "their" super bowl in 2002 I live in PA and their fans are living in the 70's
I don't know why they are living in the 1970s ? They won 2 SBs after 2002.

I don't know why they are living in the 1970s ? They won 2 SBs after 2002.

Agree. Pitt has had an excellent 20 year run. 4 SB appearances. 8 AFCCG appearances, 2 SB titles 15 10 win seasons. Good god.

When I think of who are the Patriots rivals, I think Denver and maybe The Ravens

But you ask almost any other fans (Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Colts, Steelers, Texans, Chiefs, Chargers, etc) who their teams rivals are, and they'll all say "Patriots"

It's high comedy for sure. How those tards forget that the Pats had to quit using their headsets too when that happened.
I don't think that's what happened. The announcer said the problem was Miami's own batteries and since the problem was Miami's equipment, NE could keep using their headsets.

Maybe the Patriots ball boy snuck into the Dolphins' locker room (you know, when he was in there looking to steal their playbooks) and replaced their batteries with a couple of depleted AA's....

These paranoid conspiracy theorists don't even make sense. If the Patriots were stealing Miami's frequency, why would they also disable the headsets??

I can't believe how far inside the heads of Cowboys fans we are. We play them once every 4 years and none of those games have been terribly memorable. We will never play them in the playoffs (yeah I guess we could theoretically play them in the Super Bowl, but get back to me when that actually happens).

I think we are most hated by teams who used to be what we are. Cowboys used to be a team making the playoffs every year, competing for championships every year, and winning their fair share while they were at it. Although I don’t see the same level of hatred from 49ers fans, so maybe my theory doesn’t hold true.

How's about this thread over at the Dolphins forum? It's straight up cancer..

Pats Cheating again in the MIA game?

lmao

I enjoy it when teams and fans cry after losses to the Pats, but I especially enjoy it coming from Miami.

That's the team in 2006 that was accused of stealing plays in a game in 2006 (a 21-0 shutout over the Pats) and then offered up the "everyone does it" excuse.

That's also the team whose ex-coach was was petty enough to complain that the Pats possibly going undefeated in 2007 might require an asterisk, but stupid enough to use the fact that the Pats had been penalized by losing a 1st round pick and paying a large fine as the reason. The senile old fart must have forgotten that Miami lost a 1st round pick and was fined a large amount for cheating to get him to come to Miami prior to their 17-0 season a year or two later.

This may be one of my all time favorite threads. Oh this is so much fun and delicious at the same time!
I've been savoring every miserable Jest Forum since thurs. "Integrity 88" or something, is my favorite. He is just sooooo butt hurt. I love BB so much, for shoving up the Jest fans, owners, players, the MFL, the league owners @55es. And a big Ole cherry on top, GoTohell being beaten down like a little b!tch, after trying every way he could think of to stop him. This is historic. And we get to savor every minute. FU, everyone that ain't us

I know, we have been gloating, but man, how F'n awesome is it that as much as the MFL has tried every trick in the book, to make it look like they legitimately brought the Pats down, BB just totally DESTROYS them. Really, somebody has to write a screenplay about this.:p Wahlberg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back