PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get your buttload of Shadenfreude here: jealous Jets fans commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the white privilege theory. But the best line is "Belichick's going to coach till he's 90. We're ****ed".

Wow, that's a real message board? It just looks like "come post stupid comments" forum.
I like the Edelman=Chrebet comment. Chrebet could never throw the ball like Jules lol.
I couldn't read past the 2nd page. Too funny and too stupid.

"So sick of watching this. Only 5 teams in the whole league not afraid of New England. Jets, Broncos, Ravens, Giants, Seahawks"

I see one team that hasn't won anything in 50 years.

I am stunned that these rodental fans seriously consider themselves as part of the better teams in the league, and so much above the other teams who fear the Pats so much that the game is over before it starts.

They are seriously delusional. Do they have any awareness about the team they have been following for so long?

Last edited:
"So sick of watching this. Only 5 teams in the whole league not afraid of New England. Jets, Broncos, Ravens, Giants, Seahawks"

I see one team that hasn't won anything in 50 years.

And one of those teams (Denver) had one of their star WRs go on record as saying that his team was scared ****less of playing in Foxboro.

Never in my life have I ever created a board name on an opposing team's forum. I always thought it was kinda childish....but I gave in. Thought it would be fun but it's really just boring. "You cheat" "NE fans are insecure" "You cheat"

It's so pathetic. I actually wonder if deep down they actually believe that crap

heh heh heh

If in fact the Pats OL was holding JJ and Clowney....and didn't get caught..IT"S ABOUT TIME !! Some of the other calls, such as generous spots on Texans for first downs and refs not measuring for it were ridiculous.....Jet fans can have some whine with their loss to Pats later this year....
You forgot catching a pass with one foot out of bounds, or Wilfork getting away with an off-sides by pointing vigorously at the Pats line (where on replay nobody was moving except Wilfork).

How's about this thread over at the Dolphins forum? It's straight up cancer..

Pats Cheating again in the MIA game?

lmao

That thread is at 6 pages and still going.

I got a good laugh out of the exchange about Miami's helmet mic issue. One poster says it was because of a dead battery (something that happened to the Bills in London last year). Another poster asks them where they heard that. The first poster tells them the announcers said it and gets mocked with a "Oh, you believe the announcers. Stop being naive." response, which completely ignores the fact that the announcers who were the ones who delivered the news about the helmet communication issue in the first place.

That person doesn't realize how screwed up his thinking is:
"The announcers say something I agree with" - These guys are spot on.
"The announcers say something I disagree with" - These guys are clown. They're pawns for the league and covering something up.

My favorite post, though, was this:

I wonder, do other fans of other teams think the Pats cheat or is it just us? I just bounced over to the Texans forum and they are all complaining but not about cheating.

Dolphins fans have plenty of company, but at least Texans fans aren't whiny excuse makers. A couple of posters commented on how NE's continued dominance (cheating, in their eyes) is ruining the NFL. Honestly, it's the fans, players, coaches, and owners who can't accept that their team isn't winning multiple Super Bowls and need to tear a better team down that is ruining football.

NE's continued dominance (cheating, in their eyes) is ruining the NFL.
What's become increasingly clear is just how much this stuff helps the Pats, because it's become so pervasive, with media and fans marinating in this paranoia, that more often than not it seems to infect opposing teams.

We should start an all-purpose "competitive teams' whining" thread for this, because it's never not fun. Here's a current favorite from the Bills' forum...(multiple threads about the Pats, of course), this one from http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?532219-Bill-Belichick

"I think it will come out in a couple of years that Ernie Adams and the Hoodie have really upped their game and gone into who knows what. The perfect game plan every game no matter the QB? Two big suspensions, letting key free agents go, adding thought-to-be washed up players. It just doesn't add up."

Now I ask you, is it possible not to love this?

Oh crap. I guess we shouldn't gloat too much. Karma is a you-know-what...

It's still a fun read. They're expecting us to win even with Edelman at QB, and they absolutely hate it.

It's still a fun read. They're expecting us to win even with Edelman at QB, and they absolutely hate it.

The sad part is They are probably right...LOL

How's about this thread over at the Dolphins forum? It's straight up cancer..

Pats Cheating again in the MIA game?

lmao
Wow, this is truly fantastic....I'm sorry, I can't get enough. Some favorites:

Do you guys realize even in the age of dynasties teams have never had the type of prolonged success the Patriots under Belicheat have had? It's statistically impossible to explain how the Patriots remain this good with new players year in year out. But not when you factor in cheating. This team at home has a ridiculous record. If you really watch every play, it's apparent that either they have prescient playcallers or they are cheating.
-----
How the hell does he keep winning year after year without ever rebuilding?No brady now grappalo,no hightower,no vrabel,half a gronk 27-0!He has to be cheating because no way is he this much smarter than everybody else.
-----
The patriots probably cheat every home game they play. Gilette stadium is bugged to hell.
-----
I'm so sick of the Patriots year in and year out, always in contention no matter if they're starting 3rd and 4th string players. I've long held since Tom Brady's "magical" 2001-02 season that they were the NFL's golden boy team. It is impossible to sustain success like that for so long in today's NFL with FA, injuries, players getting old, ect. Yet somehow the Pats are always in the thick of it. The stats shown that there's certain things that show they are lightyears better than other teams, like a big gap between them and the next best team in those catagories. Their home record for one. Their fumbling rate. Things like that. The fact that players who leave NE suddenly don't look as good on other teams. Hell Bellichick routinely turns ex-Dolphin players who were horrible for us or just couldn't make the 53 man roster into Pro Bowlers. Their cheating history also shows a serial need to cheat and game the system. Once cheaters, always cheaters. So now whenever they play, I always assume they're cheating no matter the circumstance.
-----
Anyone that thinks the Pats are just great and not cheating are no different than people that believe in psychics.
-----
Nobody's talking about the blatant holding and tackling of the Dolphin's defensive line that the pansies were doing for the first half that was never called once. Everyone shrugs it off and says you can find holding on any given play, so they let it go most of the time. Sorry but when it gets to that level, that's just too obvious the NFL wants a certain outcome. We absolutely do have one of the best defensive lines this year. But their success simply won't be allowed.
-----
The Patriots are causing me to very quickly lose interest in the NFL. Any of you gamers out there know what happens whenever a game becomes hackable and you have people cheating like crazy. The masses lose interest and stop playing. That's happening to me with the Patriots. I have patiently waited for years for this team to be caught blatantly cheating, and for years it continues, to the point where it's reached levels of being statistically impossible to explain their home success without accounting for systematic cheating.

Do you guys realize even in the age of dynasties teams have never had the type of prolonged success the Patriots under Belicheat have had? It's statistically impossible to explain how the Patriots remain this good with new players year in year out. But not when you factor in cheating. This team at home has a ridiculous record. If you really watch every play, it's apparent that either they have prescient playcallers or they are cheating.
-----
How the hell does he keep winning year after year without ever rebuilding?No brady now grappalo,no hightower,no vrabel,half a gronk 27-0!He has to be cheating because no way is he this much smarter than everybody else.
-----
The patriots probably cheat every home game they play. Gilette stadium is bugged to hell.
-----
I'm so sick of the Patriots year in and year out, always in contention no matter if they're starting 3rd and 4th string players. I've long held since Tom Brady's "magical" 2001-02 season that they were the NFL's golden boy team. It is impossible to sustain success like that for so long in today's NFL with FA, injuries, players getting old, ect. Yet somehow the Pats are always in the thick of it. The stats shown that there's certain things that show they are lightyears better than other teams, like a big gap between them and the next best team in those catagories. Their home record for one. Their fumbling rate. Things like that. The fact that players who leave NE suddenly don't look as good on other teams. Hell Bellichick routinely turns ex-Dolphin players who were horrible for us or just couldn't make the 53 man roster into Pro Bowlers. Their cheating history also shows a serial need to cheat and game the system. Once cheaters, always cheaters. So now whenever they play, I always assume they're cheating no matter the circumstance.
-----
Anyone that thinks the Pats are just great and not cheating are no different than people that believe in psychics.
-----
Nobody's talking about the blatant holding and tackling of the Dolphin's defensive line that the pansies were doing for the first half that was never called once. Everyone shrugs it off and says you can find holding on any given play, so they let it go most of the time. Sorry but when it gets to that level, that's just too obvious the NFL wants a certain outcome. We absolutely do have one of the best defensive lines this year. But their success simply won't be allowed.
-----
The Patriots are causing me to very quickly lose interest in the NFL. Any of you gamers out there know what happens whenever a game becomes hackable and you have people cheating like crazy. The masses lose interest and stop playing. That's happening to me with the Patriots. I have patiently waited for years for this team to be caught blatantly cheating, and for years it continues, to the point where it's reached levels of being statistically impossible to explain their home success without accounting for systematic cheating.

And these quotes are just from NFL headquarters personnel!:D

-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----

So how do they explain the road success?

No Super Bowl appearances in 47 years lololol. The Jets haven't come close to sniffing the big game in most of their fans' entire lives. What a sad, pathetic disgrace of a franchise.
LBJ was President the last time they made the Super Bowl..let that sink in.. The Patriots have been to 8 Super Bowls since then.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes