PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get your buttload of Shadenfreude here: jealous Jets fans commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
This my favorite JEST fan one of them all:

cant wait said:
Bridgett throws more catchable passes than fitzpatrick... hitting his receivers in stride with a chance to get yards after the catch. gee what a novel concept

I refuse to look down at a fanbase that is clearly a full SIXTY POINTS lower in I.Q. than any other in the United States.

All I have to say to every one of those morons quoted above is this...SOJ...Same Old Jets.
Don't think of it as looking down on a moronic fan base. Instead, think of it more like, surveying the natural order of the universe.

372.jpg

Well I know the circumstance.....I'm mostly trying to figure out what he actually meant by "black people music"...is it rap, jazz, R&B.....HEAVY METAL? I'm not sure on that.

In Asia they call it American music. What do they know?

How about the one complaining that the Rats have and Petty and Hack while the Pats have Garoppolo and Brissett?

Petty and Hack.........

Sounds like the Rats' QB's names are an ideal match for that fan base.

Well I know the circumstance.....I'm mostly trying to figure out what he actually meant by "black people music"...is it rap, jazz, R&B.....HEAVY METAL? I'm not sure on that.
Jimmy Hendrix!

Bill coaching till 90....LOL
The cool part is that it's obvious everything about our Patriots is renting space in Jets fan heads. That includes; our coach, our quarterback, our owner, our FANS, the number of times we're on prime time, the way we go 12-4 or 14-2 every year....along with the way the Jets are mediocre to sucky every year

Jets fans don't want to watch our Pats on TV, but they just can't help themselves because every year week after week, they pray and hope for the demise of our New England Patriots.

since we know Roger Goodell is a lifelong JETS fan , that makes it all so fugg'n satisfying for Patsfans, it's like getting laid 3 times a week at the age of 57!

At least that's what I tell my 57 year old self!:D

Last edited:
Lol, I love some of the logic of these guys saying the Jets can beat the Pats because the Jets are better than Houston.

1. I'm not sure if the Jets actually are better than Houston.
2. The Pats were starting Brady's backup's backup. Against NYJ they will actually be starting Brady.
3. HOUSTON LOST 27-0.

Do Jets fans really think their team is so much better than Houston that they can erase a 27 point differential PLUS overcome the inevitable massive upgrade from Brissett to Brady???

I can't wait for Brady to throw all over Revis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back