PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For those at the game...THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from the game....loudest stadium I have ever been in...fans were amazing...thanks guys!!

PATS BABY

AMEN to that! You could tell on the TV that the fans were BRINGING IT! Thanks to all that were there and truly were the "12th man" yesterday!

Man, did it sound roaring loud on TV. Great job fans! Thank you!

OMG. When I got home last night I couldn't even come on here to look or post. I was so spent. We were up! We were down. We were up!! We were down. When Spikes made that INT the entire stadium was so UP!!! Then we gave it right back and we were down. I was at a point where I couldn't even watch when they were taking their shots at the end zone at the end of the game. I was so sure we were going to lose. Then I couldn't bear to think how the D was going to hold up in OT. When Cundiff missed I screamed so long and loud my throat was sore. The fans were going crazy, but it was like stunned disbelief (on both sides) on the field. What a game those two teams gave the whole country! So glad we won, but as the sarge said in Stripes, "I'm getting to old for this sh!+!!" Go Pats! Beat the Giants!!!

I want to know what was written on the bottom.. I think it said "GO PATS" but couldn't tell because of the camera angle on TV..

You got that right. They definitely spray-painted GO PATS on the bottom of it.

On the plane: Must have been quite a site and sound in person because they cut to Brady during the flyover and even he did a double-take.

On the 4th and 6, the crowd made that stop. As Flacco got under center it got so freakin loud I said to myself "there's no way he can make this play". In those 2 seconds leading up to the snap, the crowd took over. Never believed an outdoor stadium could get that loud.

That had to be the most exciting home game in the past 20 years. The other AFC championship home games were all 1-sided as I recall.

Last edited:
On the 4th and 6, the crowd made that stop. As Flacco got under center it got so freakin loud I said to myself "there's no way he can make this play". In those 2 seconds leading up to the snap, the crowd took over. Never believed an outdoor stadium could get that loud.

That had to be the most exciting home game in the past 20 years. The other AFC championship home games were all 1-sided as I recall.

No doubt on the 4th and 6

What little voice remained for me at that time, I left it on the field on that play. :rocker:

Driving home, with a friend, our throats were so sore...we listened to the post-game for about an hour and then the NFC game for about an hour, I dont think we said more than 10 words between us....:rocker::rocker:

On the plane: Must have been quite a site and sound in person because they cut to Brady during the flyover and even he did a double-take.
The plane was loud, but not as loud as the four F-18s that they had for the home opener vs. Buffalo in 2009 and vs. NYG this year. The F-18s accelerate once they get close to the stadium and it's deafening.

Just got home from the game....loudest stadium I have ever been in...fans were amazing...thanks guys!!

PATS BABY
Do any other STHs find it frustrating that even at its loudest point, we can't force just one false start penalty? I know the stadium wasn't built to hold sound like Kansas City or other indoor facilities in Detroit or St. Louis, but I just wish we could have forced a single procedure penalty or at least forced the Ravens to use a few timeouts. Once fans could see that they can make a difference in field position, maybe they'd bring the noise during regular season games too.

Do any other STHs find it frustrating that even at its loudest point, we can't force just one false start penalty? I know the stadium wasn't built to hold sound like Kansas City or other indoor facilities in Detroit or St. Louis, but I just wish we could have forced a single procedure penalty or at least forced the Ravens to use a few timeouts. Once fans could see that they can make a difference in field position, maybe they'd bring the noise during regular season games too.

Huh? They had 3 false starts.

Huh? They had 3 false starts.
I stand corrected. I just didn't feel like the fans caused as much confusion given the effort put forth. Not to split hairs, but one of those calls was caused by presnap movement by the DL. It still counts though.

PATS BABY

My voice is shot, my stomach lining is in the men's room at Tobey Keith's but all very well worth it!!! :D

I stumbled into work with a Gatorade and a look of "don't talk to me before noon". I nearly fell off the 300 level stairs trying to catch some confetti. I sound like 65 year old 3-pack a day smoker. I had to read the full game recap to fill in the hazy spots in my memory. I gave out more hugs to strangers than ever before in my life.

The reason there are 2 weeks before the Super Bowl has nothing to do with the players. It's so fans can recover from games like that one.

Not only was it loud but there were far fewer Ravens fans than I expected. Seems like Pat's fans did their best to keep the home team advantage not just in noise but in numbers too.

Not only was it loud but there were far fewer Ravens fans than I expected. Seems like Pat's fans did their best to keep the home team advantage not just in noise but in numbers too.

There were a crap load of Ravens fans in the RV lot that came up in buses! They were pretty obnoxious and could not figure out how to use the porta potties!! :cool:

Ravens fans in my section were ****s

There were a crap load of Ravens fans in the RV lot that came up in buses! They were pretty obnoxious and could not figure out how to use the porta potties!! :cool:

I saw a whole bunch of them walking into the stadium. They did a stupid Ed Reed chant to the tune of Ole Ole Ole. I'm grateful of having been to some Patriots road games and not seeing a group of our fans acting like a bunch of jagoffs like those purple-wearing buffoons! :D

thank you - you were simply great, awesome !

very well done !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back