PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 7 pregame: Bills @ Pats

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker trotting back out there tomorrow as a starter shows how dysfunctional this organization has been for many years.
And they'll lose again with him logging 45 meaningless snaps.

So Tquan is fully healthy IF he has any talent he would be #1WR on this team easily. Tyquan Now is the Time! Can't Catch Parker and Molasses legs Juju :mad: have nothing on you.

Mike Kadlick
@mikekadlick
·
10m

Kind of surprised the #Patriots didn’t elevate Conor McDermott for tomorrow.
Mac is doing this.
Thank You So Much GIF by euphoria

Mike Kadlick
@mikekadlick
·
10m

Kind of surprised the #Patriots didn’t elevate Conor McDermott for tomorrow.
Don't let Conner McDermutt fool you from last year we played a inferior schedule compared to this year. DE's will run by him just like they are doing Lowe. Remember David Carr in a Houston Mac is having a similar year no highlights mostly lowlights.

Reagor getting activated for the 3rd time is interesting. I wonder if he will see as many minutes as last week or not. Boutte will likely be inactive but in all likelihood Douglas, Juju and Thornton should all be active so not sure why there’s a need for Reagor. They’d have 6 WRs playing, unless one of the above 3 or Parker or Bourne are unexpectedly held out.

Speaking personally I would play Reagor over Parker. Reagor looked better on the film to my eyes. His downside is iffy hands, but Parker hasn’t been catching jack **** anyway so who cares. If both guys have iffy hands then may as well go with the guy who has some speed. Reagor + Thornton might actually stress a defense if you can protect long enough.

Reagor getting activated for the 3rd time is interesting. I wonder if he will see as many minutes as last week or not. Boutte will likely be inactive but in all likelihood Douglas, Juju and Thornton should all be active so not sure why there’s a need for Reagor. They’d have 6 WRs playing, unless one of the above 3 or Parker or Bourne are unexpectedly held out.

Speaking personally I would play Reagor over Parker. Reagor looked better on the film to my eyes. His downside is iffy hands, but Parker hasn’t been catching jack **** anyway so who cares. If both guys have iffy hands then may as well go with the guy who has some speed. Reagor + Thornton might actually stress a defense if you can protect long enough.
Been saying this.
With Douglas in the slot.

corey davis will save us now, great move! hope Parker is good to go, need some slow WR that can't catch **** to be infront of those young guns and take their snaps, for the good of the team :poop: :poop: :poop:

From Mike Reiss:

'It doesn't help to be negative': Ezekiel Elliott one of few bright spots for 1-5 Patriots

8. Did you know? Part I: The Patriots are 8.5-point underdogs at home, marking the first time they've been at least 8.5-point underdogs since Sept. 30, 2001 -- which was Tom Brady's first career start. The Patriots were 12.5-point underdogs that week against Peyton Manning and went on to win 44-13.
9. Did you know? Part II: The Bills have won four straight games against the Patriots by double-digits, which is tied for the longest all-time streak of double-digit wins against New England.
10. Did you know? Part III: The Patriots, who are looking to avoid a 1-6 start for the first time since 1993, are the only team in the NFL without a point off a turnover this season. Last season, they led the NFL with 114 points off turnovers.

From Mike Reiss:

'It doesn't help to be negative': Ezekiel Elliott one of few bright spots for 1-5 Patriots

8. Did you know? Part I: The Patriots are 8.5-point underdogs at home, marking the first time they've been at least 8.5-point underdogs since Sept. 30, 2001 -- which was Tom Brady's first career start. The Patriots were 12.5-point underdogs that week against Peyton Manning and went on to win 44-13.
9. Did you know? Part II: The Bills have won four straight games against the Patriots by double-digits, which is tied for the longest all-time streak of double-digit wins against New England.
10. Did you know? Part III: The Patriots, who are looking to avoid a 1-6 start for the first time since 1993, are the only team in the NFL without a point off a turnover this season. Last season, they led the NFL with 114 points off turnovers.
Did you know? Part IV: We are even worse than last year and we thought that was bad.

Going to the game, thinking of wearing a paper bag over my head.

Getting ready to boo when the offense come out and goes backwards on the first drive.

Going to the game, thinking of wearing a paper bag over my head.

Getting ready to boo when the offense come out and goes backwards on the first drive.
Don't park too far from the exit Nun...fans might start streaming before halftime. This should not sit well with the Krafts.

Reagor replacing Parker and also adding Thornton gives the team a lot of speed that they were sorely lacking before. Thornton also looked sharper than I expected on film, Mac just didn't hit him. If Mac cleans it up, or if another guy replaces him who can hit those shots, it might open things up a bit. Bourne and Douglas could then produce in the short/intermediate with YAC, and a respectable passing game helps the run game...
I like this. I like it a lot.

Reagor replacing Parker and also adding Thornton gives the team a lot of speed that they were sorely lacking before. Thornton also looked sharper than I expected on film, Mac just didn't hit him. If Mac cleans it up, or if another guy replaces him who can hit those shots, it might open things up a bit. Bourne and Douglas could then produce in the short/intermediate with YAC, and a respectable passing game helps the run game...

The defense is obviously a lot worse off without Judon and Gonzalez but I think they can still be good. Jon Jones is back, Jack Jones is about to come back, and JC Jackson hasn't been bad. Marcus Jones might come back eventually, too. Barmore has improved over time. If the Pats can find a way to find competency on offense with anyone at QB then they might be able to turn the season around.
Hoping Mac cleans it up is like hoping BB changes his ways. Ross you see the similarities... can't get blood from a stone. Just...
Social Media Share GIF by The3Flamingos

Bills HC Sean McDermott is not a fan of BB I bet he's going to rub it in. They remember the dominant Brady years no mercy.

Hearing something outside that Mac hates is that the wind?? IF those Floaters hang with no wind whatsoever can't imagine them in a gust.

Palm Trees Rain GIF

Sold my tickets to a Bills fan. This a tough season.
RK will not accept his beautiful renovated stadium being a haven for opposing Teams Fans. It's not good for business we need a better product on the field.

Hoping Mac cleans it up is like hoping BB changes his ways. Ross you see the similarities... can't get blood from a stone. Just...
Social Media Share GIF by The3Flamingos
A man can dream, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk