PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Game Day - Patriots vs Eagles Pregame Thread

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac14

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Are you going tomorrow or will you claim to have been there for the "Thank You, Tom" game similar to those that were supposedly at the Fisk home run game or the Clemens 20 strike out game (the first one)?

Season ticket holders are getting a special commemorative "Thank you, Tom" keepsake.

F5TYB1CbUAAQMsT

Not making the trip back for this one. My sister and nephew will be there so the family will be represented. Last season for our seats....

Wish I could have been. My season ticket waiting list slot is getting sized for high school class rings this weekend. That's where I'll be.

Not going to be there... instead I'll be in Philly spreading all the good Tom brady cheer... spent the winter making snowballs with brass tom Brady busts frozen inside of them... suckers are like ice now... going to be passing them out

Will Ferrell Snow GIF by filmeditor

The only place where the ceremony will be available live and in its entirety is a live stream on Patriots.com. Ch. 4, which has the television broadcast of the 4:25 p.m. game, had been hoping to show the Brady tribute in full and had put in a request with CBS in New York to do so, but it could not be arranged.

The only place where the ceremony will be available live and in its entirety is a live stream on Patriots.com. Ch. 4, which has the television broadcast of the 4:25 p.m. game, had been hoping to show the Brady tribute in full and had put in a request with CBS in New York to do so, but it could not be arranged.
Wait, the game is on CBS nationally, except locally, where it's on the local NBC?

Wish I could have been. My season ticket waiting list slot is getting sized for high school class rings this weekend. That's where I'll be.
Sorry, but I had to laugh.
I heard from my son that we got our money back, only he fled to CA with it.

Not going because I want to be watching the 1:00’s on TV for week 1. But I want this one REAL bad. Can we get the initial signature win of the Mac era on Tom’s day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back