PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For those at the game...THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounded good on TV too. Great job, noisy fans.

Sounded amazing! The roar of the crowd during Steven Tyler's National Anthem was fantastic!

Sounded amazing! The roar of the crowd during Steven Tyler's National Anthem was fantastic!

I agree. The whole stadium was singing along too. I don't get all the national criticism of Steven Tyler. He sounded exactly like himself. Why are people expecting a symphony with perfect word announciation? The funny thing is, he's a big Pats fan and has sung the anthem multiple times and this is the first time I remember him being criticized. I thought he was "perfect" for the occasion.

I knew our fans know how to make noise when they want too, and even TB complimented them for their support during the game.

That was simply an amazing event for me. I've never yelled, screamed, or celebrated so loud in my life. I litterally had to sit after Brady took a knee because I felt two things. One I was going to pass out (light headed) and Two my diaphragm cramped up and I felt like I was going to puke. My first home pats game ever and what a game to see. Now I've go to go back and watch the game on the DVR just to see what my wife saw. :) Thanks to all the fans that turned out and yelled the whole time. Crazy Loud!

He'll I was hugging complete strangers. Atmosphere was amazing

I was up in the 300's, pretty much lost my voice at the end of the night. Still feeling the effects of it today. IT WAS WORTH IT. :D

High fives and hugs to and from complete strangers, in the seats and in the hallways. It was amazing. There were a handful of Ravens fans in our section who were hooting and hollering, saying stuff like "That's how you play football" when the Ravens took the lead from Torrey Smith's touchdown. But after that missed field goal, they were more frozen than the neglected box of pizza under my seat.

Best sports game I ever attended in my life. Watching the Red Sox win the 2004 World Series at a Fenway bar and celebrating outside in Boston is the only sports experience that rivals it for me. There's nothing like being able to celebrate deliriously among thousands of your fellow fans. :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back