PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For those at the game...THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plane flew right over our section. So cool. Love things like that
Was that plane louder then other planes that have flew over? It looked huge and sounded really loud.

At the end of the 3rd quarter I realized I lost my voice....I found it about 5 minutes later :rocker:

Now I have no voice and my entire body is sore....best pain I've ever felt :D

Not like a fighter jet. But still awesome

It was a C-5A Galaxy from Westover AFB in Chicopee, the 439th Patriot Wing (The Patriots logo is on the planes)

They've been flying over my house my entire life.

Was that plane louder then other planes that have flew over? It looked huge and sounded really loud.
It was bigger than anything I've ever seen fly over. I'm an amateur at this but it may have been an AC-130...

This was by far the loudest the crowd has ever been. I lost my voice about halfway thru the 4th but still kept screaming.

Just got home about an hour ago. We like to do a post-game tailgate. =)

EDIT: Oh, just noticed rivers post above. Clearly I'm an amateur! =)

Last edited:
I was acting ape**** so yes you're welcome.

It was a test of wills and I commend the fans for having the will to keep being loud despite the turnovers. That last drive by the Ravens was tough though. yes we wanted to be loud and cheer but in the back of my mind im thinking baltimore was going to drive down and score the gw td. That play at the end where Evans almost caught the ball gave me a heart attack. It was funny because fans we're quiet when that happened thinking he caught the ball then when they realized it was incomplete it was more a whew more than anything. no cheering, no yelling just whew thank God that wasn't a catch.

Yes.

Every Pats fan owes a debt of gratitude to those of you who didn't watch the game in the comfort of their homes and turned up the volume at Gillette today.

Thank you!

It was a C-5A Galaxy from Westover AFB in Chicopee, the 439th Patriot Wing (The Patriots logo is on the planes)

They've been flying over my house my entire life.

So jealous but i will be there very soon i'll make sure of it, as for tonight THANK YOU for making the experience in my living room amazing and spurring on the pats.

It was bigger than anything I've ever seen fly over. I'm an amateur at this but it may have been an AC-130...

This was by far the loudest the crowd has ever been. I lost my voice about halfway thru the 4th but still kept screaming.

b 2 a few years ago was bigger I think

Just for future reference. AC-130 is a propeller driven plane..

b 2 a few years ago was bigger I think

B-2 Bomber has a wider wing span at 172 ft. with a length of only 69 ft.

The Wingspan on a C-5A is actually 222ft. 9in. The length is 247ft 1 in.

I looked it up on Wikipedia..

I want to know what was written on the bottom.. I think it said "GO PATS" but couldn't tell because of the camera angle on TV..

All I know is that plane was awesome. Got the crowd into it

You are welcome. I wasn't in the mood for losing without giving a whole-throated effort.

Heroes all.

Must have been a incredible feeling at the end.

Just for future reference. AC-130 is a propeller driven plane..

Also the AC-130 is the attack version of the C-130, which would be much more likely to do a fly over.

Big Thanks to the 12th man fans, you guys were raging from the 1st snap. Great job.

Definitely the loudest I've ever heard Gillette. Thanks to those who went and gave it their all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call