PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Game Day - Patriots vs Eagles Pregame Thread

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We might keep it close for a half. I'd be surprised if this one is close in the closing mins. Upsets happen though. Week 1 is a good time to have one.

From the article:
“I totally agree on Bill O’Brien. He is an outstanding coach. But this is a J.V. roster on offense. I don’t care,” Ryan said. “I don’t believe in Pea-Shooter Jones. He’s just a guy. Prove me wrong.”
--
Jones absolutely needs to have a good game today. Otherwise, it's going to be a long week and potentially a long season.
If the Eagles are winning by a large margin.
Will your servers be up to the task ...
Best you call up some servers on your practice squad. :whistle:

If the Eagles are winning by a large margin.
Will your servers be up to the task ... :whistle:
LOL, guessing everyone will bail and lose interest, so the only task would be a lack of traffic, which would definitely stink.

From the article:
“I totally agree on Bill O’Brien. He is an outstanding coach. But this is a J.V. roster on offense. I don’t care,” Ryan said. “I don’t believe in Pea-Shooter Jones. He’s just a guy. Prove me wrong.”
--
Jones absolutely needs to have a good game today. Otherwise, it's going to be a long week and potentially a long season.
A very long offseason if his Jets prediction comes true. Yikes

Wait, the game is on CBS nationally, except locally, where it's on the local NBC?
Yeah that confused me too a few years ago. I don't know when it switched from NBC to CBS.

Deleted. Meant for the other games thread lol

From the article:
--
Reading it ... appears to be something he's just throwing out there without any current information.

Steelers getting embarrassed at home.

20 - 0 with SF driving

Curious how the possibility of weather impacts things. Pats are typically prepared well for it. Philly has a great OL and can run the ball fine, but they're definitely built to be, and want to be, a high powered passing team. NE should be perfectly content to go run-heavy... Also lets the Pats be less afraid of getting burned deep and load up the box a bit more instead to limit damage from Hurts' legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3