PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Game Day - Patriots vs Eagles Pregame Thread

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mafi should be fine covering one of the two now vacated guard positions, but not sure who mans the other one. Russey...?
Russey's not on the 53. He's on the PS and wasn't elevated.

Given the oline situation we're in for about a 60-40 run pass, if not more...

We’re probably ****ed down 3 OL starters but this is why they play the game.

Russey's not on the 53. He's on the PS and wasn't elevated.
You're right. So it has to either be Jake Andrews or one of the right tackles playing guard.

Maybe Sow? He didn't rep at guard in preseason that I'm aware of but he was OK enough as a tackle. Not sure how much guard experience Wheatly Jr and Lowe have.

They’re definitely Fd, worst game of the year to be banged up on the offensive line, this is no doubt the best front they’re facing all year.

Given the oline situation we're in for about a 60-40 run pass, if not more...

IDK, if the Pats were depleted at tackle, I would agree. But who is going to open holes for Rham and Zeke? I may think it could be a short passing game type of game. Let Mac get the ball out quick. But there could be a lot of RPOs that could give them the 60/40 split.

Guard possibilities:
Mafi, Sow, J. Andrews, Wheatley, Lowe.

They’re definitely Fd, worst game of the year to be banged up on the offensive line, this is no doubt the best front they’re facing all year.
Should have saved the Brady game for a game we’d easily win like colts if they didn’t go to Germany.

Detroit didn’t let their top six OL guys play a preseason snap. Starting to make sense to me.

Be interesting to see how Bob coaches around 3 big question marks on the OL. May see quite a bit of extra Ts in playing TE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back