PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Finheaven's Coast to Coast Fins Officially Issue a Challenge to Patsfans

Status
Not open for further replies.
By double G "Can you donate some money; only a little bit, but yes. What are you going to do, start running down to the sperm bank everyday"

Thats one funny line,had me rolling! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Last edited:
I aim to please, dumping on Aqua is like shooting fish in a barrel (or better put, Dolphins).....................

Give it up doofus, aside from two members, noone else is interested in your "game", so let it go and focus on bulking up and getting into your playing shape.............

Just so you know this is serious, we have a sticky in the lounge at Finheaven.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=103

Aqua -
I believe that the OTHER Fin Fans are serious. However, I don't believe you are. I believe you are a lying sack of garbage. You want us to believe that you can't afford to pay on a $50 charity bet you made, but that you can afford $2500 + to go to 3 football games of Miami opponents so you can participate in a pick-up football game? Sorry, Aqua, but you welched on your NON-MONEY bets as well. There is no reason for me to believe a loser like yourself would actually show up to these games.

Aqua -
I believe that the OTHER Fin Fans are serious. However, I don't believe you are. I believe you are a lying sack of garbage. You want us to believe that you can't afford to pay on a $50 charity bet you made, but that you can afford $2500 + to go to 3 football games of Miami opponents so you can participate in a pick-up football game? Sorry, Aqua, but you welched on your NON-MONEY bets as well. There is no reason for me to believe a loser like yourself would actually show up to these games.

Well if you had ever been taught to read, you'd know that donations are made for the C2C Fins travel fund. But what am I to expect you to know how to read? You're a moron, why would I book a big game like that and just randomly not show up. You're getting close to PP in terms of biggest moron at patsfans. I still haven't seen you explain how the Fins are the 2nd worst team in the league.

Aqua -

Watch out DaB, you'll get all 160 LBS of Fin Fury commin' at ya!

Watch out DaB, you'll get all 160 LBS of Fin Fury commin' at ya!

Can't tackle what you can't catch. I guarentee none of you run as well as I do or can catch the football like I can. You probably think Steve Smith is worthless because of his size too huh?

Can't tackle what you can't catch. I guarentee none of you run as well as I do or can catch the football like I can. You probably think Steve Smith is worthless because of his size too huh?
You really are sad trying to prove to people on a message board how talented you are at football. Do you honestly think anyone here will believe what comes out of your mouth? You talk a big game, Aqua but theres no knowing if your as good as you say you are.

Last edited:
How can you "guarentee" (spellcheck is your friend) none of us can run or catch as well as you? Explain that to me; how can you do such a thing? You yourself say you played a grand total of one year of HS football. Did you start? Were you an all star? I doubt you did either.

DA Bruinz totally ownes you on this forum, he goes up one side of you and down the other like noone else can.

I wish this socalled game had legs, I'd love to watch him take your head off. If you can't get off the line of scrimage and he's got five yards to drive you into the ground, you can't outrun or outcatch anyone doofus and I'd love to see you try to get past him, you hybrid of Welker/Chambers douchebag........................

Last edited:
A lot of talking but no game. Go into your hole until you can back it up little girl.

A lot of talking but no game. Go into your hole until you can back it up little girl.
Thats funny, Aqua. You are telling them they are doing a lot of talking but meanwhile you are doing exactly that. Talking a bunch of trash without proving anything.

Thats funny, Aqua. You are telling them they are doing a lot of talking but meanwhile you are doing exactly that. Talking a bunch of trash without proving anything.

I've proposed the offer. I will be on the team for this game if it takes place. You're all the little girls who won't strap 'em up.

I have offered to play halfwit, so has Da Bruinz, noone else has. I am fully prepared to back up everything I have said, so back off assclown. Get your head and your ass wired together before you come on here and try to put words in my mouth you peabrain.

You know what they typically say about people who brag? That they are full of it. You're a nothing. You are JV wannabe and its clear to me that you are all talk and NO ACTION.

*ROFLMAO* Aqua, just shut up already unless you are going to step up and pay your bets. Until you do that, its a fore gone conclusion you are the blowhard here.

Show some leadership and rally the troops scrubs.

How about a few people throwing in some money to buy aqua a plane ticket to Foxboro. He could met us in the parking lot of the stadium. He could hand over the fifty dollars,and WE could all take a shot at talking some REAL FOOTBALL with him ;) . I'll kick in $20 towards it I'd realy like to meet him personaly.As Im sure a few others out there would. :D

Last edited:
How about a few people throwing in some money to buy aqua a plane ticket to Foxboro. He could met us in the parking lot of the stadium. He could hand over the fifty dollars,and WE could all take a shot at talking some REAL FOOTBALL with him ;) . I'll kick in $20 towards it I'd realy like to meet him personaly.As Im sure a few others out there would. :D

If I ever get out to a game in Foxboro I'm going to make a shirt that says Aqua4Ever04 on the front. And on the back, Finheaven.com. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back