PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What a rough season

I still haven't counted us out for THIS SEASON! It is run-the-table time... it is theoretically possible that we could go 11-0! 10,000 to 1 odds probably, but I'd sure love to see heads explode!
You would have to win out to get to 9-8.

Huh, didn't think I needed to be exactly specific about what the team needs in a light hearted post... Guess you are going to do you no matter what...
They're not going to be SB favorites next year, but they have enough resources to be playoff contenders if they do well in FA and the draft.

I’m sure you Pat fans are enjoying our fall into last place right lol?
tbh, we dont play you enough to merit much hate... still sore over '96 when you stole Bledsoes trophy... the worst thing about the packers was the now-jete qb

tbh, we dont play you enough to merit much hate... still sore over '96 when you stole Bledsoes trophy... the worst thing about the packers was the now-jete qb
I think I miss him right about now. We suck without him.

What do you mean by that?
That you could win w/o him. How did fans feel at the end? Were most over him and ready to move on?

The Bill homers here were, when Brady departed. They actually thought Bill would win a SB w/o him. Dude can't even make the playoffs unless he spends record amount of $ in FAcy, just to suck again right after.

That you could win w/o him. How did fans feel at the end? Were most over him and ready to move on?

The Bill homers here were, when Brady departed. They actually thought Bill would win a SB w/o him. Dude can't even make the playoffs unless he spends record amount of $ in FAcy, just to suck again right after.
Or some had ex girlfriend syndrome and were in denial that he left

Fanbase was over him and sick of him. We were all ready to move on. Unfortunately we’re going to suck for years to come.

"Not hyperbole—ONE OF THE WORST QB SITUATIONS OVER THE LAST DECADE
Player development is impossible in this situation"

Unbelievable. The strongest defense of Mac and worst indictment of BB yet, regarding the Pats passing game. Pisses me off, actually. :mad:

Hey thanks for beating the Chargers today; it makes the chances of Staley being fired - and Bill's bloated carc-ass of a contract replacing him via trade - that much greater now...

The problem with blowing it all up is that...like u or someone said here...we are betting heavily on some 20 year old kid... it is nearly impossible to accurately evaluate the QB position. Total hit and miss...as evidenced by Tom Brady.

However, I am not talking about a "turn around"...just mere competency. Our offense is ranked 31st in the league! We scored only six points last week....only crossed the 50 four times basically....

Give me an average offense and I believe we win 9-10 games year in/out.
That isn't saying much.

Given an average offense and an average defense shouldn't you expect to win 8.5 games?

Hey Patriot fans I just wanted to say what a horrible season for both of our teams. I personally think we’re the worst team in football and if you guys ever wanted to get your season back on track just play us and you would. This is the worst Packers team since Lindy Infante in 1991. I think this is your worst season probably since 1993 I’m guessing before Bledsoe? Hang in there. We’re not used to this at all. I’m thinking this could be the 70s and 80s all over again.
You still got the iconic legendary awesome logo and uniforms (unlike us since 1993).

Few teams left in the NFL who still dress like champions. Maybe nine.

Browns got it right yesterday.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back