PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Finheaven's Coast to Coast Fins Officially Issue a Challenge to Patsfans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I ever get out to a game in Foxboro I'm going to make a shirt that says Aqua4Ever04 on the front. And on the back, Finheaven.com. :D
The shirt should say . :rocker: Jason Taylor's butt boy

Last edited:
You'd be better served to wear a black shirt with "Everlast" across the front, ie, (because you are too stupid to figure it out) a punching bag.

I'll kick in 80.00 for the plane ticket, that is 100.00 so far and it won't have to be a round trip ticket either.

COUNT ON IT.

Can't tackle what you can't catch. I guarentee none of you run as well as I do or can catch the football like I can. You probably think Steve Smith is worthless because of his size too huh?

I, too, remember being 19, stupid, and waaaaaay too (another word for rooster)y when I played hoop, until the "old men" started schooling me all day long and I learned just how much I had to learn.

Ah, memories.

Trust me, Aqua, you keep spouting off and some mid-30's cat will knock you ass over teakettle, and then take it to the house on you while you wonder what the hell's happening.

Sorry Fixit, although you are 1000% correct, Aqua will never get it, he can't process it, he's to hung up on himself to wrap himself around the concept that with age comes wisdom.

I used to play summer baseball in a league in Boston called the Yawkey League and the champion of that league every year moved up to the Boston Park League and the last place finisher in the Park League moved down to the Yawkey League. Manny Delcarmen pitched in both leagues, as did afew other major leaguers. The Park League was afew notches down from The Cape Cod League in talent.

One year, a new team came into the league, a bunch of 30 something slow pitch softball players and all of the teams, mine especially, laughed at these "old men"; we played them and got smoked and they got the last laugh, eventually challenging for the league title and losing in the championship round.

Aqua proves the old saying "Youth is wasted on the young"......................

Well if you had ever been taught to read, you'd know that donations are made for the C2C Fins travel fund. But what am I to expect you to know how to read? You're a moron, why would I book a big game like that and just randomly not show up. You're getting close to PP in terms of biggest moron at patsfans. I still haven't seen you explain how the Fins are the 2nd worst team in the league.

WOW. YOU calling ME a moron. That is frigiin hilarious. I read about the C2C travel fund. And, as I posted and you didn't look at, most of the "donations" come from the raffle that's limited to 50 $20 tickets. And, well, only $400 of the raffle goes to the C2C travel fund. And, lets be serious. If you can't afford to pay a $50 bet, do you really think that the travel fund is going to give you $500-$600 A GAME so you can go? I don't.

BTW, you never asked me to explain why I think Miami is the 2nd worst team in the league.

OK, Aqualazyarse, It costs each player at least $100 PER GAME with the rest coming from other people who are generous enough to shell out the money. So that would be $300 if you went to 3 games. Of course, that is if you are flying out of Miami. Which you wouldn't be. You'd be flying out of Washington. Its still 6 times the amount you welched on when you claimed you were a poor college student who played on-line poker and won almost all the time at (paraphrased).

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=200810

Now, unfortunately for you Aqua, as of the last tally, the GROUP is several thousand dollars short of the goal of $7000 to pull this off. And Fininthemoon has shelled out quite a bit of jack, so its unlikely that he's going to put himself out there anymore than he has. At $890 collected, the group is over $6 grand short. And that is with several people DRIVING instead of flying.

Now, unfortunately for you Aqua, as of the last tally, the GROUP is several thousand dollars short of the goal of $7000 to pull this off. And Fininthemoon has shelled out quite a bit of jack, so its unlikely that he's going to put himself out there anymore than he has. At $890 collected, the group is over $6 grand short. And that is with several people DRIVING instead of flying.

Yet ANOTHER Phin bust of titanic proportions. Sorta like the last 3 FA QBs and a KR with a #1 pick.

You'd be better served to wear a black shirt with "Everlast" across the front, ie, (because you are too stupid to figure it out) a punching bag.

I'll kick in 80.00 for the plane ticket, that is 100.00 so far and it won't have to be a round trip ticket either.

COUNT ON IT.
Wow g2 you must realy want to "TALK" with everlast, I figured $20 times 10 or 20 for a one way ticket,otherwise I would have kicked in more to start.

If I ever get out to a game in Foxboro I'm going to make a shirt that says Aqua4Ever04 on the front. And on the back, Finheaven.com. :D
I don't think you get it,but nevermind come anyway. Will be happy to explain it when you get here.:rocker:

Last edited:
Hey Aqua -
I just looked at the "Roster" for the Jets/Miami Fan game and I saw something VERY interesting... You know what it was???

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=206469

Starting
OFFENSE
----------------
QB – Scall13
HB – Skeet84 & 54Fins
TE – Stitches
C - Enforcerfin33
TE – DolfinDave
WR –Hoot {MWB}
Flex – Dolfan984

Starting
DEFENSE
----------
DL – Samphin
DL/LB – Catch2
LB – SickFinFan33
LB/SS – Hoot {MWB}
FS - GridIronKing34
CB - Mor911
CB – ASUFinFan

2nd String
------------------
QB – Dolfan984
HB – GridIronKing34
TE – Mindwarp
C – Samphin
TE – SickFinFan33
WR - Mor911
Flex – ASUFinFan

DL – FINintheMOON
DL/LB – Enforcerfin33
LB – DolfinDave
LB/SS - Skeet84
FS – Hoot {MWB}
CB – 54fins
CB – Stitches

YOU'RE NOT ON IT...

*ROFLMAO*

Well let me explain to the genious that is Patsfans.com. Obviously, you guys are bright enough to figure things out on your own, so luckily I'm here.

Hmm.... what could it be? I wonder????

Ohhh, maybe Aqua just joined the team and couldn't make it to New York. Werid, I'm glad I'm brilliant otherwise I never would've figured that out. Oh wait, my 2 year old neighbor figured that out on his own. You guys are complete morons, my goodness.

Get a roster together or shut your mouths because you're all acting like little 5 year old girls.

I, too, remember being 19, stupid, and waaaaaay too (another word for rooster)y when I played hoop, until the "old men" started schooling me all day long and I learned just how much I had to learn.

Ah, memories.

Trust me, Aqua, you keep spouting off and some mid-30's cat will knock you ass over teakettle, and then take it to the house on you while you wonder what the hell's happening.

I'm a very likable person. The only thing is everything I say you guys disagree with and it's because it's from the opposition. If I was a Patriots fans and hated on the Dolphins and praised the Pats, you guys would love me. And don't tell me about some ridiculous online messageboard bet I may or may not have made.

Well let me explain to the genious that is Patsfans.com. Obviously, you guys are bright enough to figure things out on your own, so luckily I'm here.

Hmm.... what could it be? I wonder????

Ohhh, maybe Aqua just joined the team and couldn't make it to New York. Werid, I'm glad I'm brilliant otherwise I never would've figured that out. Oh wait, my 2 year old neighbor figured that out on his own. You guys are complete morons, my goodness.

Get a roster together or shut your mouths because you're all acting like little 5 year old girls.
I FEEL A REALY BIG LIE COMING ON HERE. BUT AQUA HAS NO SHAME. THERE'S NO SHMAE IN AQUA'S GAME.

Last edited:
.I FEEL A REALY BIG LIE COMING ON HERE. BUT AQUA HAS NO SHAME. THERE'S NO SHMAE IN AQUA'S GAME.

Look at my aplication, feel free to send a PM to FinIntheMoon. Do whatever, if I get my information to him and if I pay, I'm on the team.

Look at my aplication, feel free to send a PM to FinIntheMoon. Do whatever, if I get my information to him and if I pay, I'm on the team.
SO if you PAY your on the team. Does that mean you play? Or do you get to carry water to the players who actually PLAY.

And if you can PAY,why can't you pay your debt? Just curious.

SO if you PAY your on the team. Does that mean you play? Or do you get to carry water to the players who actually PLAY.

And if you can PAY,why can't you pay your debt? Just curious.

Funny thing, I just went through the thread and it's very clear I never took the chairty bet. Call me cheap for only wanting the bet to benefit me, but don't say I took the bet and didn't live up to it. The only bet I didn't live up to was leaving patsfans altogether.:D

Funny thing, I just went through the thread and it's very clear I never took the chairty bet. Call me cheap for only wanting the bet to benefit me, but don't say I took the bet and didn't live up to it. The only bet I didn't live up to was leaving patsfans altogether.:D
REMEMBER THAT BIG LIE I SAID I COULD FEEL COMING ON. WELL ME THINKS IT JUST CAME ON.

Aqua,your behavior from what ive observed seems a little pathalogical. It doesn't bother you in the least to laugh off takeing serious bets involving charities for kids.There not serious to you but they are to those who made them with you. You continue to hang around this site,defendeing a team you have no affiliation with,makeing remarks and observations that you get hammerd for. I.E. You come on another teams fan site and openly hope that one of their players gets hurt,who does something like that. I can't think of anyone from this site that would go to finheaven and put up almost 1700 posts bragging about the pats, and hopeing Taylor torn up his knee. Somethings not right,between this site,andfinheaven you have well over 10,000 posts and God only knows how many others you belong too. No matter how many statisticaly proven arguments are made against the fins you just dismiss them like they didn't exist. To me taken in total,their would appear to be some psycho/socio events at play here. I'll have to get my DSM111 handbook,and see what profile you fit. :confused:Oh,and how could I forget. You live 3000 miles away from the fins,and your going to play football on their fan team. That just adds to the somethings not right here. It's delusional,a fantasy........ DR.Chuck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday