PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Falcons fans suck - that team deserves better

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game was an emotional roller coaster. I went from optimism to fear to devastation to hope to elation. The Falcons fans felt all stages but in way more terrible order.

The word "fan" is a loose term in ATL. It was before the game and remained that way after the game.

Lots of bandwagoners. I know a guy who is a really dedicated Atlanta sports fan. He was crushed. But he was talking a lot of **** on me when they were up 28-3 so I was fine with it. :)

no, they're NASCAR fans

684907.jpg

I can't find any images so does anyone remember how many people were at Gillette when the Patriots returned after the 2 losses? I can't imagine it looked as sad as this

Jeezus...that team definitely deserved better. I feel bad for the team, and feel far less bad for their fans now.

Then again, I don't think, outside of New Orleans, that there is a fanbase as tribally loyal to their team as we are. If there's any silver lining to all the ******** this franchise has had to endure, that would be it.

Jeezus...that team definitely deserved better. I feel bad for the team, and feel far less bad for their fans now.

Then again, I don't think, outside of New Orleans, that there is a fanbase as tribally loyal to their team as we are. If there's any silver lining to all the ******** this franchise has had to endure, that would be it.

Interesting point. I think of it like this map:
63c28326d.png

Interesting to trace influence of a team and see the places it stops right at a state border. Minnesota / Wisconsin are pretty locked in, it seems. Obviously same for Louisiana and Arizona.

No sign of the NYJ on there :rolleyes:.

Original article w/ the map (from 2014) Here Is Every U.S. County's Favorite Football Team (According to Facebook)

I live in Atlanta and it is shameful. Radio fans calling for Quinn to be fired, Alford to be traded, etc. Terrible sports fans.

I live in Atlanta and it is shameful. Radio fans calling for Quinn to be fired, Alford to be traded, etc. Terrible sports fans.

You gotta wonder if the NEP were up 28-3 and collapsed what kind of calls EEI and TSH would be fielding.

I bet we'd hear....

-Never should have traded Jamie Collins. BB got lazy with an elite talent and didn't want to get though to him.
-Never should have let Akiem Hicks go
-Defense was smoke and mirrors all year.
-The game has passed BB by.
-Fire Patricia. Unacceptable to allow 31 straight points
-Because of his age, Tom lost his endurance in big games
-McDaniels sucks
-The o-line is overrated.
-Blount is overrated

It would have been awful.

They were the biggest group of ******* fans I have ever been around. Nevery have I seen fans act like that. There was a huge group of Atlanta fans in the parking g lot below us. (I parked on the very top of a parking garage. At halftime they were dancing and partying screaming Super Bowl champs etc.. I turned to my brothers and said they think they won the Super Bowl already. Then seeing their forum last night where they started congratulatory threads in the 3rd quarter was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back