In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Isaiah Wynn (Dolphins) played 66/67 snaps
Folk (Titans)- 5 FGs
Braxton Berries (Dolphins) 3 catches for 42 yards
Jacoby Myers (Raiders)- 9 catches for 81 yards , 10 targets
Damien Harris (Buffalo)- tonight
Jonnu Smith (Falcons)- no targets

Myers might have been a huge help yesterday and won the week 1 competition versus JSS on who is better
Folk continues to be money on FGs
Wynn- that SOB started at guard and played the whole game, amazingly without getting injured

Folk (Titans)- 5 FGs

Myers might have been a huge help yesterday and won the week 1 competition versus JSS on who is better
Wynn- that SOB started at guard and played the whole game, amazingly without getting injured
Bailey: 1 punt 38 yards, 0 TB, 0 IN20
Wynn: 1 false start penalty
JC Jackson: 1 INT, 1 DPI penalty, 3/8 catches allowed/targets, 3 PD
Jimmy 20/26 200 yards, 2 TD 1 INT, 108 rating
Agholor: 0 targets

Last edited:
JC jackson maybe a huge blunder giving up a DPI with no time remaining in the first half setting up a dolphin fg. He also made an error bringing his INT out of the endzone where he was stopped close to the 5 yard line.

Folk (Titans)- 5 FGs

Some of us thought that his best NFL position was at LG anyway.

JC jackson maybe a huge blunder giving up a DPI with no time remaining in the first half setting up a dolphin fg. He also made an error bringing his INT out of the endzone where he was stopped close to the 5 yard line.
JC Jackson had a typical JC Jackson game from what I saw on Red Zone. Made a play but got torched a bunch and committed a stupid penalty. Him crapping on Tua really has come back to haunt him.

In my judgment, trading Jakobi for JJSS, whom I have expected and still expect to contribute virtually nothing this year, ought to have sounded the death knell for GM Belichick. Just plain incontrovertibly stupid stuff both from a talent and a team chemistry point of view. The worst.

I think I just heard somebody say, "already been discussed," but it was hard to make it out, since whoever said it has got their head stuck in the sand, or somewhere.

In my judgment, trading Jakobi for JJSS, whom I have expected and still expect to contribute virtually nothing this year, ought to have sounded the death knell for GM Belichick. Just plain incontrovertibly stupid stuff both from a talent and a team chemistry point of view. The worst.

I think I just heard somebody say, "already been discussed," but it was hard to make it out, since whoever said it has got their head stuck in the sand, or somewhere.

Dude, talking about others having their head in the sand is hilarious stuff. :rofl: What is next? Others sounding like a broken record?

I also looked at deandre hopkins since he was a big part of our offseason. Did not watch him personally but heres the numbers, somewhat productive but not an efficient day. Granted, i don’t know how to find the information on any dpi’s he might have drawn:

13 tgts, 7 receptions, 65 yards, 0 tds

I also looked at deandre hopkins since he was a big part of our offseason. Did not watch him personally but heres the numbers, somewhat productive but not an efficient day. Granted, i don’t know how to find the information on any dpi’s he might have drawn:

No DPI's but he was flagged once for a false start and 2 targets to him were intercepted.

No DPI's but he was flagged once for a false start and 2 targets to him were intercepted.

Ouch! Well i feel a little better about that one.

Now just need the jacobi / jjss swap to start looking somewhat ok lol

With Wynn it wasn't the positison it was staying healthy.

Wynn must have really hated the Patriots.

And I'm sick of being right, and then derided on here, about the Meyers/JSS decision.
I'll cover for you for a while. My "already been discussed" count on the matter today: only 1, but I could not be more proud or willing to serve.

And I'm sick of being right, and then derided on here, about the Meyers/JSS decision.
Something really went wrong there. I think the flip to RT in a contract year pissed him off because he pretty much checked out last season.

I think he may have just been delusional about his worth in the open market, so he considered being on the Patriots under the 5th year option of his rookie deal equivalent to slave labor.. hence his "free at last" comments

followed by his ridiculous comments about how nobody should bother calling him without $15m/year as starting point

which ultimately led to him signing with the Dolphins for a vet minimum, 1 year deal lol

Yeah not very productive, < 10 yards/catch and only 3 of those 7 catches went for first downs... But dam Tannyhill sucks so bad yo...

Rebuilding from a 20 year dynasty run is a huge task, which doesn’t happen overnight, and most franchises don’t recover from it for years and years. The Cowboys have won 1 playoff game since their dynasty end. Green Bay has won 2 Super Bowls since the 60’s. The Steelers have won 2 Super Bowls since the 70’s, and the 49ers haven’t won one since 1994, almost 30 years ago. There is a price franchises pay for long runs of great success, and none was longer than Belichick’s Patriots Dynasty, and he did it in the free agency/salary cap era, a feat no other franchise has accomplished. Belichick has.rebuilt their defense into one of the best in football, but still has some serious work to do to get the offense to the same level. And to get to Lombardi level you almost always need a top QB, which is the most difficult piece to find, and even when you do you may not win it all, as Josh Allen and Joe Burrows have been finding out the hard way. So you and your crybaby buddies can cry all you want about Belichick, but 6 Lombardi’s, and 9 AFC Championships in 23 years has earned him the right to be the architect of their next contender. No coach/ GM. has ever accomplished more, and all of you fairweather fantasy fans can gfy if you don’t like that.

Rebuilding from a 20 year dynasty run is a huge task, which doesn’t happen overnight, and most franchises don’t recover from it for years and years. The Cowboys have won 1 playoff game since their dynasty end. Green Bay has won 2 Super Bowls since the 60’s. The Steelers have won 2 Super Bowls since the 70’s, and the 49ers haven’t won one since 1994, almost 30 years ago. There is a price franchises pay for long runs of great success, and none was longer than Belichick’s Patriots Dynasty, and he did it in the free agency/salary cap era, a feat no other franchise has accomplished. Belichick has.rebuilt their defense into one of the best in football, but still has some serious work to do to get the offense to the same level. And to get to Lombardi level you almost always need a top QB, which is the most difficult piece to find, and even when you do you may not win it all, as Josh Allen and Joe Burrows have been finding out the hard way. So you and your crybaby buddies can cry all you want about Belichick, but 6 Lombardi’s, and 9 AFC Championships in 23 years has earned him the right to be the architect of their next contender. No coach/ GM. has ever accomplished more, and all of you fairweather fantasy fans can gfy if you don’t like that.
but... but... but... Meyers! I love Meyers! Surely BB the GM must be vilified for not hanging on to my favorite endzone averse wideout!
Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back