PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Madden '08 Simulation picks Patriots to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ESPN Madden '08 Simulation picks Patriots to win.....

if pats win this sunday, they have 60% chance of going undefeated according to accuscore...i wonder...

can they put in BB's PO level? cuz if they can...that should arise at least 5%

I don't take any stock in a Madden simulation. However the Pats ARE the better team, so they will win this Sunday. Wonder what Polian will do this time to make the visiting team as uncomfortable as possible?

No problem...I own a game store so I know a little about these things ;)

I was wondering why you had THREE xbox 360's! I was thinking, man, this guy must be a nut. He's probably got a 360 in the living room, one in the bedroom and another in the bathroom! :D

I was wondering why you had THREE xbox 360's! I was thinking, man, this guy must be a nut. He's probably got a 360 in the living room, one in the bedroom and another in the bathroom! :D

LOL! Yeah I know what you were thinking that I was crazy to keep buying these systems
I simply buy them broken from people who trade them in for around $100 who just want to get rid of them and who are too lazy to go through the process of shipping it back to them and when I get them back fixed I sell them for around $275 complete - easy money my friend ;)

I can't have enough of those Nintendo Wii's in stock - sold 7 of them this week preowned for the same price as new at $250 - The demand for these buggers is near ridiculous although they are a superb system and Madden 08 on it is unbelievable.

Last edited:

As someone said a few moths ago "Madden is as realistic a simlutor to the NFL as Super Mario is to plumbing"

I saw some kids playing Pats v Colts on Madden Nation and Manning through a pick and right away one of the guys in the striped shirts through a flag on the defense. Seems pretty accurate to me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back