PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you see Jimmy Garoppolo being used as trade bait?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd trade Jimmy for Luck. That's about it.

I get the obtuse point you're making and agree with the premise. That said, I have to say, I wouldn't trade JG for Luck either. Luck is overrated is a different thread, though. :D

I get the obtuse point you're making and agree with the premise. That said, I have to say, I wouldn't trade JG for Luck either. Luck is overrated is a different thread, though. :D

I'm not being obtuse. I can't think of another QB I'd trade him for and I think trading him for a non-QB would be sacrificing our future.

Can we stop with in Bill we trust Name. He is not a Perfect Coach/GM. He has made his fair share of mistakes. He is a good coach, but I think some people use in Bill we trust to absolve him of any mistakes he has made in the past or in the future.
Name someone who has done better. I trust the man who has brought us four championships in 15 years.

What exactly did Jimmy do to make you guys think he's the second coming? He was decent in mop up duty against the Chiefs and was awful against the Bills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we stop with in Bill we trust Name. He is not a Perfect Coach/GM. He has made his fair share of mistakes. He is a good coach, but I think some people use in Bill we trust to absolve him of any mistakes he has made in the past or in the future.

IBWT isn't about perfection, it's about recognition that he is at the height of his profession both as a coach and a GM. Trying to equate the two is a straw man.

Hell yeah! Grop and Collins for Larry Fitzgerald and a 4th!!!!111!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3