PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do Pioli, BB, Kraft, & the players read Patsfans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple players that I know of read the board on occasion.

I bet one gets a real kick out of the start Cassel threads...and was probably touched by all the body language and amatuer psycho analysis (like Champ Bailey syndrome diagnosis) that went on here this season.

I do hope if the subject comes up you que them to the prevailing dynamic these days. :D

There's no way in hell Pioli, Kraft, or BB do. It's possible a player or two might from time to time.

But then there's Curt Schilling, who not only usually makes daily visits to SoSH, but also posts too:

http://sonsofsamhorn.net/index.php?showuser=653

http://sonsofsamhorn.net/index.php?showtopic=14492&st=140&p=618069&#entry618069

I used to post over on the RedSox board back in the day and one Thanksgiving night about 1AM with only maybe a dozen of us on kvetching about the rumored Shilling negotiations, guess who showed up? We gave him a hard time at first but his IP checked out. He even acknowledged the visit the next day on the radio. But then Curt in the car is a real different kind of guy. He's a hardcore gamer and spends lots of sleepless nights on line. They finally had to restrict his posting on SOSH to password protected threads because he's as opinionated and at times thin skinned as anyone hereabouts yet after putting stuff out their he'd get pissed when the media was all over it. He could never play for BB because he's yet to find a topic he can just STFU about.

A couple players that I know of read the board on occasion.

I can imagine some players reading it, especially the younger guys, right out of college, who have friends who tell them what the fans rant about on the internet. On that note...

We're sorry Chad! We don't mean any of it! :D

I wonder if the players read their fake MySpace pages?

If they visit here at all, I'm sure it's for comic relief after a long work day.

"Hey Scott, check this out - they think we're after Lance Briggs now!"

"Nice find, Bob - have they decided that you've spent to the cap yet?"

"Nope. I'm still a cheapskate. Oh, and my macaroni company is going bankrupt too!"

"You guys have it easy. Looks like I have another girlfriend this week :mad: "

"Me too, Bill. At least my rumors are about supermodels. Hey look, pictures!"

"Josh, did you read this cutting-edge critique of your playcalling in the AFCCG? Hahaha, at least they stopped thinking the Vinnie was whispering the plays to me on the sideline"

"No, missed that, I have that guy on my ignore list..."

C-L-A-S-S-I-C-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO.

I used to post over on the RedSox board back in the day and one Thanksgiving night about 1AM with only maybe a dozen of us on kvetching about the rumored Shilling negotiations, guess who showed up? We gave him a hard time at first but his IP checked out. He even acknowledged the visit the next day on the radio. But then Curt in the car is a real different kind of guy. He's a hardcore gamer and spends lots of sleepless nights on line. They finally had to restrict his posting on SOSH to password protected threads because he's as opinionated and at times thin skinned as anyone hereabouts yet after putting stuff out their he'd get pissed when the media was all over it. He could never play for BB because he's yet to find a topic he can just STFU about.

It's a good thing he is a pro athlete, otherwise he'd be a stalker.

If my impression of BB is correct, there are 2 certainties.

1) He leaves no possible way to gain an advantage unconsidiered. Knowing what is on the minds of your fans can be a possible advantage.
2) There is absolutely no way BB or Pioli would read this message board. But BB gives grunt work to aspiring future coaches as a rule. Good chance someone in the bowels of Gillette in between breaking down film of division III college games signs in now and then to fan websites and reports back to BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes