PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do Pioli, BB, Kraft, & the players read Patsfans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Hobbes doesn't because he could lose his confidence with the beating he takes here from some :p

they all do or at the very least have part of their entourage viewing

Ya nver know??? I have seen numerous messages on Sons of Sam Horn (red sox message board) from John Henry, Theo, and Curt Schilling. The Mods over there are pretty serious about keeping folks in line and staying on topic which leads to pretty hardcore analysis. One poster even got a job with Theo analyzing data/crunching stats (if I remember correctly Theo approached him). Ya never know???

I know for a fact that some of the threads on here end up being said almost verbatim on the Boston talk shows (Big Show, Felger, etc).

they all do or at the very least have part of their entourage viewing

so that's why NEM repeats his "expert" advice.....LOL That way nobody important misses it.. LOL

I can just see it now, Hobbs relative tells him that some guy named NEM doesn't think he startable. Now I know why Hobbs plays with so much fire!!! LOL :D

I would think they do - if they want to know the pulse of some of their most fanatical and dedicated fans - this is the place.

I know for a fact, that some former players (and their families) have, so I assume others do.

I also know that the organization monitors all media and are indeed mindful of what is being said or felt by us. Responses given later to many questions posed prove that.

I think we should figure out a way to send some serious well thought reactions, feelings, and overall feedback to what we see and hear.

I would love to send a message to BB that we appreciate his great work throughout the years, hope he stays here long term and really are well aware of the bizarre unfounded, unfair and cruel shots taken at him by certain media folk.

I would love to remind Mr. Kraft that his saving this franchise will never, ever be forgot.

I would love to know that Mr Pioli knows that his loyalty to a team and a system and an organization is a rare thing in this day and age and also very much recognized and appreciated.

Just a few thoughts of mine that I would like to see the Patriot family confirm back to us that they hear us, we are part of things and maybe simply acknowledge our presence, this would also be quite rewarding to most of us.

Excellent post.
I do know they actually do print out and deliver emails to players,especially the injured ones. I saw that on Patriots All Access I think,might have been in reagrds to Bru or Rodney,I forget. The player may not read them or at least not read all of them,but it must be cool when somebody delivers tons of positive,encouraging emails to you. (lol I assume they weed through them first).

A couple players that I know of read the board on occasion.

The themes on the talk show often come strainght from our message boards

I would think they do - if they want to know the pulse of some of their most fanatical and dedicated fans - this is the place.

I know for a fact, that some former players (and their families) have, so I assume others do.

I also know that the organization monitors all media and are indeed mindful of what is being said or felt by us. Responses given later to many questions posed prove that.

I think we should figure out a way to send some serious well thought reactions, feelings, and overall feedback to what we see and hear.

I would love to send a message to BB that we appreciate his great work throughout the years, hope he stays here long term and really are well aware of the bizarre unfounded, unfair and cruel shots taken at him by certain media folk.

I would love to remind Mr. Kraft that his saving this franchise will never, ever be forgot.

I would love to know that Mr Pioli knows that his loyalty to a team and a system and an organization is a rare thing in this day and age and also very much recognized and appreciated.

Just a few thoughts of mine that I would like to see the Patriot family confirm back to us that they hear us, we are part of things and maybe simply acknowledge our presence, this would also be quite rewarding to most of us.

I agree on that Mr. Kraft. You do a great job.

I know for a fact that some of the threads on here end up being said almost verbatim on the Boston talk shows (Big Show, Felger, etc).

how do you know this for a fact?

He may not know it for a fact, but I've definitely heard the same arguments on the air as in the threads here, on the same days.

He may not know it for a fact, but I've definitely heard the same arguments on the air as in the threads here, on the same days.

I wouldn't doubt dennis and callahan and meter perrell(sp?). they scavenge the internet.

Ya nver know??? I have seen numerous messages on Sons of Sam Horn (red sox message board) from John Henry, Theo, and Curt Schilling. The Mods over there are pretty serious about keeping folks in line and staying on topic which leads to pretty hardcore analysis. One poster even got a job with Theo analyzing data/crunching stats (if I remember correctly Theo approached him). Ya never know???
How are they sure Theo is on it sometimes?

I know for a fact because I have listened live where on occasion I heard the exact same phrase made on this website several hours earlier. One time, sure coincidence, but after multiple times, you become suspicious. But hey, I don't mind, it's actually smart of media people to come here. I personally think some of the commentary on this website is 100x better than what major media people say or analyze.

Last edited:
I know for a fact because I have listened live where on occasion I heard the exact same phrase made on this website several hours earlier. One time, sure coincidence, but after multiple times, you become suspicious. But hey, I don't mind, it's actually smart of media people to come here. I personally think some of the commentary on this website is 100x better than what major media people say or analyze.

good points, I hear ya

I've noticed some media presenting the same slants on topics but I've never noticed exact phrases,etc-that's interesting and that being the case then kudos to everyone on this board. :eat1:

The information on the boy wonder, McDaniels and those who choose to criticize him, will be particularly pertinent to BB and he will make major changes on this team based on that discussion. BB also considers all trades posted here, game plans, along with suggestions on the draft... before anyone gets upset this is tongue in cheek.

Just put a smiley at the end of your post, that way no matter what you say you can claim it was just a joke. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back