PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do Pioli, BB, Kraft, & the players read Patsfans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedylb

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
(Another boring day at work.) Plenty of experts on Patsfans, providing free consultations. Whadayathink?

They probably read Patsfans and do the reverse to frustrate us.

I doubt Pioli, BB or Kraft have the personal time to waste on message board monitoring but the organization certainly monitors all of the media pulses including the internet. Players likely lurk when they are bored, and their friends and family when they are curious about how their son, brother, pal is being received. Which is why Ian periodically reminds us that it is so, and he would know, in hopes that we would be mindful of that as we rant, kvetch, criticize, lambaste, etc. Not that it resonates with those inclined to namecall and bash or those inclined to believe that we just might know a thing or two more than they as professionals do about how a football team/game should be managed.

None of them will ever admit it, but I bet they get curious sometimes.

I would think they do - if they want to know the pulse of some of their most fanatical and dedicated fans - this is the place.

I know for a fact, that some former players (and their families) have, so I assume others do.

I also know that the organization monitors all media and are indeed mindful of what is being said or felt by us. Responses given later to many questions posed prove that.

I think we should figure out a way to send some serious well thought reactions, feelings, and overall feedback to what we see and hear.

I would love to send a message to BB that we appreciate his great work throughout the years, hope he stays here long term and really are well aware of the bizarre unfounded, unfair and cruel shots taken at him by certain media folk.

I would love to remind Mr. Kraft that his saving this franchise will never, ever be forgot.

I would love to know that Mr Pioli knows that his loyalty to a team and a system and an organization is a rare thing in this day and age and also very much recognized and appreciated.

Just a few thoughts of mine that I would like to see the Patriot family confirm back to us that they hear us, we are part of things and maybe simply acknowledge our presence, this would also be quite rewarding to most of us.

I would think they do - if they want to know the pulse of some of their most fanatical and dedicated fans - this is the place.

I know for a fact, that some former players (and their families) have, so I assume others do.

I also know that the organization monitors all media and are indeed mindful of what is being said or felt by us. Responses given later to many questions posed prove that.

I think we should figure out a way to send some serious well thought reactions, feelings, and overall feedback to what we see and hear.

I would love to send a message to BB that we appreciate his great work throughout the years, hope he stays here long term and really are well aware of the bizarre unfounded, unfair and cruel shots taken at him by certain media folk.

I would love to remind Mr. Kraft that his saving this franchise will never, ever be forgot.

I would love to know that Mr Pioli knows that his loyalty to a team and a system and an organization is a rare thing in this day and age and also very much recognized and appreciated.

Just a few thoughts of mine that I would like to see the Patriot family confirm back to us that they hear us, we are part of things and maybe simply acknowledge our presence, this would also be quite rewarding to most of us.

Great post, fgssand! I agree with you completely, & wish I could phrase your thoughts half as well as you.

The Pats FO probably doesn't. But from what I've heard, members of the organization do...just to get a feel of the Patriots fanbase and their collective concerns.

Know for a fact, players relatives and friends read this board (and other boards). Some have even posted! On the OTHER board where I posted for 6+ years, I've been in communication with a few individuals via PMs.

Guaranteed by draft time, BB will know what positions and prospects Pats fans want as picks. He doesn't really care however...:rofl:

The information on the boy wonder, McDaniels and those who choose to criticize him, will be particularly pertinent to BB and he will make major changes on this team based on that discussion. BB also considers all trades posted here, game plans, along with suggestions on the draft... before anyone gets upset this is tongue in cheek.

threads like this come off as a self-indulgent attempt to pretend like we matter.

we don't matter, and i hope no one of any real significance would take a site like this very seriously.

I doubt Pioli, BB or Kraft have the personal time to waste on message board monitoring but the organization certainly monitors all of the media pulses including the internet. Players likely lurk when they are bored, and their friends and family when they are curious about how their son, brother, pal is being received. Which is why Ian periodically reminds us that it is so, and he would know, in hopes that we would be mindful of that as we rant, kvetch, criticize, lambaste, etc. Not that it resonates with those inclined to namecall and bash or those inclined to believe that we just might know a thing or two more than they as professionals do about how a football team/game should be managed.

Right on, Mo!!!

Luckily BB totally ignored my sugguestion to draft David Terrell and how disappointed I was when he passed on him, for that Seymour guy.

Although I did say sometime a year or so ago that our RB of the future was currently at the U of Minnesota!

Honestly, we do know from EEI that some of those guys read this stuff, (they usually steal Miguel's stuff), however, if you think that any idea forwarded here, gets any consideration from the Pats front office, you are mistaken.

So do they read, maybe, do they listen, NO.

In case I'm wrong, Bob Kraft, BUY THE BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!! Please!

Great post, fgssand! I agree with you completely, & wish I could phrase your thoughts half as well as you.

Thanks for the kind words..actually, I suck when compared to so many in here.

That is what is so cool about Patsfans.com - we have some former and current writers, some ex coaches, some ex players, a few resident capologists and one with a PHD.

I really woud llike to know if they hear us over there at One Patriots Place. We are the paying customers after all.

My guess is maybe someone from PR might check it every so often

threads like this come off as a self-indulgent attempt to pretend like we matter.

we don't matter, and i hope no one of any real significance would take a site like this very seriously.

Speak for yourself. I matter to my family, friends and clients! :)

Speak for yourself. I matter to my family, friends and clients! :)

Yeah, my son used to think my opinions mattered-until he became a teenager & found out the truth!

If they do, many threads, especially the "warfare" threads, would be pretty darn embarassing to all of us if they are being read by people who really know the game. it's not a bad idea to post out here as though someone on the team or otherwise knowledgeable might read what we say.

Whoever said that the organization must monitor the internet as a business practice is probably right.

I can't imagine that Bob Kraft would spend his time out here, but I do suspect that players lurk without posting. BB? I just don't get the impression that he cares a whole heck of a lot what all but a handful of people in football think about him. pioli? might be young enough and media-savvy enough to come out here.

If they visit here at all, I'm sure it's for comic relief after a long work day.

"Hey Scott, check this out - they think we're after Lance Briggs now!"

"Nice find, Bob - have they decided that you've spent to the cap yet?"

"Nope. I'm still a cheapskate. Oh, and my macaroni company is going bankrupt too!"

"You guys have it easy. Looks like I have another girlfriend this week :mad: "

"Me too, Bill. At least my rumors are about supermodels. Hey look, pictures!"

"Josh, did you read this cutting-edge critique of your playcalling in the AFCCG? Hahaha, at least they stopped thinking the Vinnie was whispering the plays to me on the sideline"

"No, missed that, I have that guy on my ignore list..."

If they visit here at all, I'm sure it's for comic relief after a long work day.

"Hey Scott, check this out - they think we're after Lance Briggs now!"

"Nice find, Bob - have they decided that you've spent to the cap yet?"

"Nope. I'm still a cheapskate. Oh, and my macaroni company is going bankrupt too!"

"You guys have it easy. Looks like I have another girlfriend this week :mad: "

"Me too, Bill. At least my rumors are about supermodels. Hey look, pictures!"

"Josh, did you read this cutting-edge critique of your playcalling in the AFCCG? Hahaha, at least they stopped thinking the Vinnie was whispering the plays to me on the sideline"

"No, missed that, I have that guy on my ignore list..."

"Josh this NEM guy is not related to you is he??"

Belichick using the internet let alone visiting forums. Ha I dont think so.

Kraft, a big time millionare, wasting his time on forums? No.

Pioli, doubt it.

Players, maybe a few have.

Like PrairiePat, I think we would be flattering ourselves if we thought anyone came on here for anything other than a good laugh. I can't see it being more than a couple of players, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back